Soaky Bubble Bath bottles: Questions on them that I need answers opinions on

Started by Anton Phibes, June 12, 2011, 01:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

TheHoldingCoat

Monolith: Neat peek at your record collection. I don't think I've ever seen that "Jonny Quest 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" record! Is it original voices?

Monolith

Yes, the Jonny Quest record has the original TV actor voices. In 1965 Hanna Barbera started their own record label (HBR) and most of the earlier records they produced had the original voices on them.

TheHoldingCoat

Except for the Hanna-Barbera Golden Records, which had some pretty strange voices on 'em.

Scatter

Quote from: Illoman on June 16, 2011, 09:32:55 PM
Those are freaking awesome!!! When I was a kid I loved *anything* that had to do with Hanna Barbera. 

Kid nothin'.........I still feel that way NOW.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Anton Phibes

I am in the process of acquiring a Wolfman soaky to keep Frankie company. Keep your claws crossed for me.... :angel:. If the deal goes through, I will post pics!

michblk

"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Anton Phibes

Crapola. Our meeting got delayed until Wednesday. Oh well---if it works out, and Wolfie is as nice as Frankie, then I can wait a few more days. he's gonna cost me a little more than $20 though. What's the going rate for these? Because as bad as I want to eventually get a set---I hate overpaying.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 04, 2011, 09:31:42 PM
What's the going rate for these?

Creature is the most. Around $75-$100, I quess. The others, maybe $50-$75?  That's in FN or better cond. with no boxes or tags.

$20 is definitely cheap!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 04, 2011, 11:27:13 PM
Creature is the most. Around $75-$100, I quess. The others, maybe $50-$75?  That's in FN or better cond. with no boxes or tags.

$20 is definitely cheap!

Mike, you are absolutely correct on the Creature pricing. I paid around 90 doll-hairs, five years ago, and
it seems the prices for the Creature haven't changed. But, I also found that the Mummy seems to be the
most difficult to locate. Could I be mistaken? I own three out of the four, Wolfie being MIA.

Oh! Also, the Wolf man variants. Red pants vs. Blue pants. Lol.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Anton Phibes

Its turning into a much easier process than I thought. If this Wolfman deal works out on Wednesday I will be 3/4 of the way there as I am in the process of securing a Creature. That will only leave the Mummy. I hope I aint jinxing myself with this statement,lol. If I acquire Wolfie and Creechie I will show pics of the gang together. Havin' fun here! I havent been excited about a vintage monster product in awhile. So  this is great....if all goes according to plan. :angel:

marsattacks666

A. Phibe, I hope it all works out. The Uni-monster soakies are the coolest.

Mike Scott

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 05, 2011, 04:20:29 PM
But, I also found that the Mummy seems to be the most difficult to locate. Could I be mistaken?

You're completely correct, of course. I totally spaced on that one! Even remembered the different Wolf pants and then forgot to include it. Gettin' old!   :laugh:
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

The Mummy is the hardest to find? ugh. I passed on one I thought was a little too high before i got serious about these. It was only $40. i should've bought it. :'(

marsattacks666

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 06, 2011, 01:18:38 AM
The Mummy is the hardest to find? ugh. I passed on one I thought was a little too high before i got serious about these. It was only $40. i should've bought it. :'(
.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Wow! Did I read that right, only 40?