THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

If everything holds to the information I was given....here are the hints. Both are new additions to films visited last year. While I can't give specifics, I can say Reverse the 31st, and you'll at least have a Ghost of a chance at viewing one of these characters. Allow me to wish you a good Night, and familiarity doesn't always Breed contempt. Especially not where monsters are concerned. Best I can do this time around, and I hope these are still on tap as your resident Castle Barker.

Palifan

Just thinking that it might be time for some hints and I'm going to guess that it's something from Thirteen Ghosts and Nightbreed.

Thanks once again for all of your hints this year Anton, not something that I often get right but I enjoy the challenge and every now and then I have my moments!

Have a great New Year and look forward to hearing from you in 24.

Ian

Anton Phibes

Nevermind. In my best Gilda Radner voice.

Anton Phibes

Ok, UMA....here are the hints for February. It's finishing out one of the series that Martin worked on last year. Here goes:

1. A twin pack that really hits the Mark, as this monster kid and his mentor have got a lot of Soul. Though Mears humans, it amazes me that there has never Ben anything made for these two protagonists.

2. The second fellow is quite the weirdo. Self described as a "little odd', he is quite the watchdog for his business partner in the quiet little town in which all of these live. Or die. Or are undead, or....something,lol. You'll enjoy having this fellow in your collection, even if he is constantly saying it's his business partner you will enjoy. Oh yes. Oh yes.

Those clues are pretty spelled out. Don't miss out.

Palifan

Just thinking it's about that time again for some hints and the first one is easy enough for a Salem's lot double pack but can't figure the second hint out.

Still, one out of two isn't bad for me lol!

Ian

John Pertwee

I think it has to be Richard Straker, the antique shop owner and familiar of the vampire.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: John Pertwee on January 28, 2024, 08:54:01 AM
I think it has to be Richard Straker, the antique shop owner and familiar of the vampire.

IF ( ;)) the single is true....who comprise the twin pack based on the hints? hmmmnnnn.... :angel: ;) ;) 8)

Palifan

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on January 28, 2024, 02:04:40 PM
Ben Mears and .....

Aw come on now....you're just have a giggle now, surely. Monster Kid Mark. I practically gift wrapped these, Ian. So I know you're up to something,  ;D

John Pertwee

Well, I thought it was obviously David Soul and Ben.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on January 28, 2024, 04:28:51 PM
Aw come on now....you're just have a giggle now, surely. Monster Kid Mark. I practically gift wrapped these, Ian. So I know you're up to something,  ;D

It's been so long since I watched that film (in fact I on really remember ever watching it once), and I remember a good deal about it but Monster kid Mark I don't remember at all for some reason?!

I'll admit defeat and it's surprising how little I know in some areas......I blame all that vintage Star Wars knowledge I have lol.

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on January 29, 2024, 04:28:35 PM
It's been so long since I watched that film (in fact I on really remember ever watching it once), and I remember a good deal about it but Monster kid Mark I don't remember at all for some reason?!

I'll admit defeat and it's surprising how little I know in some areas......I blame all that vintage Star Wars knowledge I have lol.

Ian

Mark was the kid who made me realize you could have a collection of cool stuff, even if your last name wasn't Ackerman,lol.  I have watched Salem's Lot at least 100 times since vhs, dvd, blu came to town. Its a favorite.

Anton Phibes

OK, Martin dropped his own hints for next listing in his email. I figured them out from his hints (for the most part,lol). The clues are there. So I won't be popping into this thread for awhile. Re-read your email.

Anton Phibes

OK, I assume everyone got the hints last round up, and got the figures you wanted. Next month is a deluxe menu item of sorts. Here's the hint for it:

If you lay in the bed, you will miss next month's release, sure to make heads spin. Consider yourselves compelled to order.  :angel:

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 14, 2024, 11:44:27 AM
OK, I assume everyone got the hints last round up, and got the figures you wanted. Next month is a deluxe menu item of sorts. Here's the hint for it:

If you lay in the bed, you will miss next month's release, sure to make heads spin. Consider yourselves compelled to order.  :angel:
"Deluxe" as in a bed is included? Or maybe a Pazuzu statue as well?