Zardoz

The Losers A.K.A (Nam's Angels)

general gruesome

Werewolves on Wheels
Hells Angels 69
Easy Rider
The Wild Angels

bigbud

QuoteI was so going to post Pee Wee's Big Adventure but not so much because a bike was the focus but because of this scene, featuring Cassandra Peterson and the Tequila number~

Oh yea!  I die laughing when Pee Wee rides into the billboard! Another scene that cracks me up is when Pee Wee gets the news that there isn't a basement in the Alamo......I'm laughing now.......Buddy

bigbud

Hey, I've got one that hasn't been mentioned.....Then Came Bronson. That movie and it's TV series spinoff got me into bikes. Never had a Harley though. Mostly Yamahas and Kawasakis. What's that Scatter? Another pic of my basement motorcycle? OK!

1971 Yamaha 250 Enduro w/ 237 miles on it.

Unknown Primate

Good one, Buddy! Then Came Bronson - Michael Parks & this cool theme song!  Thanks for jogging my memory.  Great series!

Long Lonesome Highway-"Long Lonesome Highway"
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Unknown Primate

Zombiology

Quote from: bigbud on May 06, 2012, 03:00:28 AM
Hey, I've got one that hasn't been mentioned.....Then Came Bronson. That movie and it's TV series spinoff got me into bikes. Never had a Harley though. Mostly Yamahas and Kawasakis. What's that Scatter? Another pic of my basement motorcycle? OK!

This made me remember Pat Paulson when he did a spoof on this show.  I think it was during the Smother's Brothers second show?

My two favorites would have to be the easy ones: Easy Rider and The Wild Ones.  Love the lines "Whatcha rebelling against?"  "Whatcha got?"

Never had a street bike.  Did all my riding on dirt bikes.

Street Worm

not sure which flick's my favorite,
but Jeff Simmons  'Naked Angels' (1969) soundtrack is very cool~

general gruesome

Unknown Primate

Yep - that's a great website!

I have to add another flick to my list of faves - NORTHVILLE CEMETERY MASSACRE.  I had wanted to see this for a long time.  Released in '76, but I think it was filmed a couple of years earlier.  Watched the whole movie on YouTube a few days ago.  Acting, not so hot as usual, but a damn good movie with an original plot.

http://www.northvillecemeterymassacre.com/

ParasiteHilton

Perhaps not my favorite but I love "The Undertaker and His Pals" - sure it counts :p
A real dead body is given away to some lucky person at every performance!

Unknown Primate

Ha!  I forgot about The Undertaker & His Pals - they were "bikers"!

neonnoodle

Some weird inclusions might be:

Dracula vs. Frankenstein--featuring Russ Tamblyn and biker cronies
Satan's Sadists--featuring Russ Tamblyn and biker cronies
and maybe
The Pink Angels

...and I was just looking at The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant yesterday--a rather questionable movie, I guess, but hey, it was the 70's!--and there is a monster attack sequence with three bikers, featuring a little chain-swinging action.
Beautiful moving, shifting colors!

See TRANSLUCE: Rainbow Meditation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz5aqIhYI_Q

Unknown Primate

Good picks, neonnoodle - I actually saw "The Pink Angels" as the 5th movie in a Dusk-to-Dawn Bikerthon at the Drive-In during the 70's!  Needless to say, it was quite "different" than most biker flicks!