DAMN!!!!!! 2021 now looks promising.

Started by Mord, November 07, 2020, 05:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on November 08, 2020, 09:20:19 PM
Things are looking up for the whole country next year.

A friend in Atlantic City tells me his municipality is looking forward to a better 2021.  On January 29, they will be demolishing an embarrassing, useless eyesore that is has been bringing down real estate values all around it.

The people say it will be good to get all the toxic trash hauled away.  Rats have been vacating the deteriorating structure for some time now.  Funny how the vermin always know before anyone else.
Yes, like that scene in Nosferatu where the rats leave the ship with a familiar N.Y. looking vampire/lawyer bringing the scourge.  There's a plague, many die, and the culprit is cut down when the sun light illuminates his nefarious plan. The many didn't need to die, but the callous indifference of the monster was eventually squelched. There seems to be several alternate endings and sequels and remakes on the drawing board. It is up to true horror fans to make sure they never materialize. One is enough. Be best, Monsterkids.

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on November 07, 2020, 09:16:06 PM
Yeah, but the monster was very repetitious and had the worst make-up in cinema history. ... and that pubic nest on his head.

:laugh:

Hepcat

Pity those who can't escape while the politicians fatten themselves on new taxes:

:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Hepcat on November 08, 2020, 11:53:50 PM

(Brainwashed whining)

(Brainwashed whining)

(Brainwashed whining)

Pity those who can't escape while the politicians fatten themselves on new taxes:

(Brainwashed whining)

:(   

Too far?

I'd hate to think I'd gotten too obvious.
ADAM

skully

Surprise endings abound in strange surroundings.  Impressions are very permanent to the dislike of many.  Alternate endings and sequels are yet to be seen if possibly at all.  As the saying goes, only the strong survive, unlike the delicate melting of snow.  All is not forgotten and different avenues with different stories will prevail no matter what.  It is what it is and that's the way it is.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: skully on November 09, 2020, 03:11:04 AM
Surprise endings abound in strange surroundings.  Impressions are very permanent to the dislike of many.  Alternate endings and sequels are yet to be seen if possibly at all.  As the saying goes, only the strong survive, unlike the delicate melting of snow.  All is not forgotten and different avenues with different stories will prevail no matter what.  It is what it is and that's the way it is.

Zeno of Citium?

"The best government is one that rules through 'rites' and the people's natural morality, rather than by using bribery and coercion."   Confucius
ADAM

skully

Heck no.  Just Mike from Reading Pa.  A philosopher by no means!  Besides, he probably had bigger problems being born when he was(334B.C.).

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: skully on November 09, 2020, 04:42:00 AM
Heck no.  Just Mike from Reading Pa.  A philosopher by no means! .... 

Ah!  from the dreaded State of Temporary Indecision.

(As an old friend would often remind me, "It's all just Mental Masturbation.")
ADAM

skully

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: skully on November 09, 2020, 05:15:12 AM
Unfortunately, yes. 

"If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it."  -  Mark Twain

(My personal favorite author.)
ADAM

skully

Mike Scott

Well, we've all had a bit of fun, but before things get out of hand, we will say good night.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website