A Taste of Halloween

Started by Monsters For Sale, October 05, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth 2 Chris

If you're down at Disney World's Hollywood Studios, eat at the awesome Sci-Fi Drive-In Diner, and get their seasonal Pumpkin Puree Milkshake. Hands down the best pumpkin ice cream creation I've ever tasted, and the rest of my family agrees!

Chris

Monsters For Sale

Here's the first new treat for Halloween 2019 that I have encountered:

Pumpkin Pie Kit Kat

ADAM

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 31, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Here's the first new treat for Halloween 2019 that I have encountered:

Pumpkin Pie Kit Kat

Yikes! Scary Kit Kat. Didn't Kit Kat use to include the hyphen? That's weird.👀
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monsters For Sale

HALLOWEEN - Food - Zombie Skittles - 2019

New for 2019, They will be released in 3 different sizes.

Here is a press release:

Skittles is offering customers a trick hiding in their treats this Halloween.  Mars Incorporated is introducing "Zombie Skittles" this fall. The limited edition candy will be marketed to those looking for some Halloween fun.

Each package includes a mix of six flavors. Five of them are your standard fruity flavors with Halloween-themed names like "Boogeyman Blackberry" and "Blood Red Berry."

But, the sixth flavor is called "Rotten Zombie." The candymaker describes it as an "utterly disgusting taste experience.  Customers will not be able to tell which candy is Rotten Zombie flavor because it will be hidden with the other flavors.

The company promises the taste will "elicit strong reactions from anyone and everyone daring enough to try it."

Hmmm.
ADAM

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Where do I sign up to buy me some candy that tastes like puke!?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

I would love to give out bags of candy that taste like puke or poop this Halloween. I just wish that all the pieces were "Zombie-flavored".

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 01, 2019, 01:41:30 PM
Where do I sign up to buy me some candy that tastes like puke!?

Willy Wonka's Factory. I am pretty sure he'll have a bag or two or hundred.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on August 01, 2019, 02:12:37 PM
I would love to give out bags of candy that taste like puke or poop this Halloween. I just wish that all the pieces were "Zombie-flavored".

I'd be afraid some would see only the word "Skittles" and report me for poisoning the bad-tasting ones.
ADAM

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on August 01, 2019, 03:33:37 PM
I'd be afraid some would see only the word "Skittles" and report me for poisoning the bad-tasting ones.

Oh, you're more of a "razor-blade-in-the-apples" type, right?

Monsters For Sale

HALLOWEEN - Food - Maple Creme Oreos - 2019 - Ltd Ed

Scheduled to come out at the end of August.

Not strictly a Halloween treat, this autumn edition will serve very well for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

I like Maple, but have always found it a little over-powering.  I think a couple of these would do well to satisfy any temporary craving for that special taste.  Good item to put out on party tables.  Everyone will want to have some, but few will want to eat the whole bag at one sitting.

I hope I get to try these while they are available.

ADAM

MadCow

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on August 04, 2019, 01:18:18 AM

HALLOWEEN - Food - Maple Creme Oreos - 2019 - Ltd Ed

Scheduled to come out at the end of August.

Not strictly a Halloween treat, this autumn edition will serve very well for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

I like Maple, but have always found it a little over-powering.  I think a couple of these would do well to satisfy any temporary craving for that special taste.  Good item to put out on party tables.  Everyone will want to have some, but few will want to eat the whole bag at one sitting.

I hope I get to try these while they are available.

Oooh boy! Those are going to get me in trouble.  ;D

Monsters For Sale

Sometimes the Halloween version of snack-size candies brings us nothing more than Halloween-themed packaging.

But, I always thought anything that took on a Halloween look for the holiday was just that much more fun to find in my pillowcase treat bag.

HALLOWEEN - Food - Hershey Milk Chocolate - Glow-In-the-Dark Wrappers - 2019

HALLOWEEN - Food - Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - Glow-In-the-Dark Wrapper - 2019

HALLOWEEN - Food - KitKat - Glow-In-the-Dark Wrapper - 2019

HALLOWEEN - Food - Hershey Variety Bag - Glow-In-the-Dark Wrappers - 2019

Found all of these advertised as new for 2019 at an  online store Candy Warehouse.

ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Also advertised as new for 2019 at Candy Warehouse:

HALLOWEEN - Food - M&M's Plain - Glow-In-the-Dark Wrappers - 2019

HALLOWEEN - Food - M&M's Peanut - Glow-In-the-Dark Wrappers - 2019

At least these got a little more creative with the individual wrappers.
ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Candy Warehouse did not make it clear if this bag of KitKat bars is new for 2019 or something that is coming back from last year.  But they list them as "In Stock".  I don't remember seeing them before.  I am including it just because I like dark chocolate and find the outer bag graphics pleasing.

HALLOWEEN - Food - KitKat Dark

ADAM