Who'd have thought you could get THIS on Blu-Ray?

Started by TJLamb0518, June 16, 2015, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJLamb0518

So, on my last birthday I was opening the usual presents that a "man my age" should have and came across two sudden and welcome surprises. First, an Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago t-shirt! And second, the entire 1970's Invisible Man TV show on Baby Blu! I've gone through half of it so far and it looks good (for a 40 year old TV show...I mean, it's not Avatar) and hope this may start a trend. I mean, I'd love to get Man From Atlantis, Gemini Man and Kolchak on Blu-Ray. Who wouldn't?

And now, 45 replies saying "cool story, bro!"......

Mike Scott

Cool story, bro!

I don't remember ever watching the David McCullum "Invisible Man". You'd think I would have?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Nosferatu79

I haven't seen it for years, but it was on the Sci-Fi channel circa 1994...that's when I first/last saw it, and I liked it a lot. I almost bought the DVD version, and still plan to eventually!

Glad you got that nice surprise!

horrorhunter

Nothing surprises me about what pops up on Blu anymore.

This is on my Amazon Wish List:

And, I just got this today:
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

neonnoodle

I got the DVD version of the David McCallum Invisible Man series, I watched the show back in the day and loved it, and was overjoyed when they released it.  Still a good show!!
Beautiful moving, shifting colors!

See TRANSLUCE: Rainbow Meditation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz5aqIhYI_Q

TJLamb0518

Anthony Caranci

I never got into that one. Looking at the opening credits -- his shirt becomes invisible too! Why?

Gory Glenn

Quote from: Anthony Caranci on August 31, 2016, 03:05:45 PM
I never got into that one. Looking at the opening credits -- his shirt becomes invisible too! Why?

I would think that TV censors in the day wouldn't allow the naked invisible man concept back then.