Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmAckbar

My favorite time of year!!! Got some random stuff at the Dollar Tree the Skelton came from Lowe's.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count_Zirock

Got a bunch of cool art prints from artist Bill Chancellor. He was having a "Bill needs to pay some bills" sale! Bought 5 prints, got a 6th for free. Check out his site for some great art. My favorite out of the bunch is this 3D print of "The Bride of Frankenstein" (3D glasses included).

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 4
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Mike Scott

Quote from: Count_Zirock on August 26, 2013, 01:27:49 AM
My favorite out of the bunch is this 3D print of "The Bride of Frankenstein".

Looks cool in 3D!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 26, 2013, 10:28:30 AM
Looks cool in 3D!
He's got a 3D art booklet, and offers many of his prints in 3D, too. His Zita Johan print from "The Mummy" (1932) in 3D is quite stunning!

Scatter

Quote from: Count_Zirock on August 26, 2013, 01:27:49 AM
Got a bunch of cool art prints from artist Bill Chancellor. He was having a "Bill needs to pay some bills" sale! Bought 5 prints, got a 6th for free. Check out his site for some great art. My favorite out of the bunch is this 3D print of "The Bride of Frankenstein" (3D glasses included).

Oh, I LOVE that!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

stackerpentecoste

awesome finds everyone, over here in the UK the stores havent got halloween stuff in yet

Mord

Quote from: stackerpentecoste on August 27, 2013, 02:00:04 AM
awesome finds everyone, over here in the UK the stores havent got halloween stuff in yet
Halloween? Dude, some stores (like Hallmark and Carltons) already have Christmas stuff out. It's very confusing here.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 27, 2013, 12:56:16 PM
  Halloween? Dude, some stores (like Hallmark and Carltons) already have Christmas stuff out. It's very confusing here.

Really?!  :(

mightyquinn

Mummy window cling is pretty neat, for a buck.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 27, 2013, 07:06:01 PM

Really?!  :(
Yep, check out your local Hallmark store. They've had the 2013 Christmas ornaments since mid July.

Count_Zirock

Better pix when I get it home. #31/50!

jimm

Count_Zirock