WANTED PHANTOM LINCOLN

Started by Gascan, January 19, 2024, 03:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Gascan on January 22, 2024, 07:30:55 PM
Maybe a Convention maybe my best bet any suggestions?

Are you on Facebook, Gascan? There are a number of groups that you could post in. If you are offering $1500 to $2000 for a loose and mint Phantom and aren't concerned about which variation it is, I think you could shake one out of a collection.

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Gascan

Thanks I don't have my own Facebook but yes willing pay these prices for loose or m acvount thnx!int. I'm just looking for a decent Phantom with all original clothing. If you got any FB recommendations please let me know I might mI might be able get in thru another

Dr.Terror

Start with the FB group. MEGO Like.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Hepcat

I still say checking Ebay every day is your best bet for getting a Lincoln Phantom.

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Hepcat on January 29, 2024, 02:28:20 PM
I still say checking Ebay every day is your best bet for getting a Lincoln Phantom.

You don't have any experience with Facebook, do you, Hep?

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Hepcat

Second hand accounts of Facebook being a nightmare is the sum total of my experience. Plus the annoyance of broken Facebook picture links on this board.

:-\
Collecting! It's what I do!

Gascan

I'm just going to have be patient! I appreciate everyone you for trying help. I just need this figure before I can start showing my Universsl Collection. It's just because if I'm going show this collection I feel need to do it right. I hope didn't come off to strong but Im very passionate about the  Creatures of the Night as well as u are! Thank u I will continue keep eye out and still offer $100 finders fee if Phantom all original and decent shape unless I find one first!😉  I plan on donating to the channel as well $ as soon as i figure it out. We all share the same passion for these creatures that we grew up with this why I joined! I hope to take time out and enjoy more of your site when I can as I do work alot. # Free the Creatures of the Nite!💀