Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

LugosiFan25

Dracula: Prince of Darkness (1966)
The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)
Have Rocket - Will Travel (1959)
The Last Man on Earth (1964)
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

geezer butler

Aquaman (2018)
The Predator (2018)

*Liked both films. Both films have their share of critics and I'm not sure why. Aquaman was a bit long imo, but otherwise very fun superhero flick. And The Predator was crazy entertaining imo. Prob the goriest film in the franchise so far. Lotta fun i thought.

Memphremagog

The Invisible Woman(1940)
The Mole People(1956)
Curucu, Beast Of the Amazon(1956)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

zombiehorror

The Predator~Nothing worse...or better than any of the last few entries.

marsattacks666

Mord

The Nun (2018) - Tedious, didn't even finish watching it.

marsattacks666

Lunkenstein

REVENGE OF THE CREATURE (1955), the 2D version in the newly revised Blu Ray Legacy set. Will post my thoughts in the Creature blu ray thread.
Paul

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on December 29, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
Really?!
You liked it? I'm not into that subgenre of horror (paranormal). I'd rather see a guy with a chainsaw, machete, knife, nailclippers, etc.chasing a naked girl. I'm a very simple man with basic needs (violence and nudity).

Wicked Lester

Quote from: marsattacks666 on December 29, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
Really?!

I am a HUGE fan of these paranormal type movies. And while The Nun had huge build up I'll say that I would give it a generous 7/10. If this movie had come out 30-40 YRS ago people would be creeped out and disturbed. It's called mass detestation. I LOVE the paranormal horror series films. Amytyville, Conjuring,Women in Black, Insidious, Sinister etc.

Memphremagog

The Mysterians(1957)
Curse Of the Mummy's Tomb(1964)
The Gorgon(1964)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 29, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
You liked it? I'm not into that subgenre of horror (paranormal). I'd rather see a guy with a chainsaw, machete, knife, nailclippers, etc.chasing a naked girl. I'm a very simple man with basic needs (violence and nudity).

Nope. The film was boring. The Nun character looks aesthetically cool. The film, well, not so good.