Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

Guardians Of the Galaxy Vol.2(2017)
Black Sabbath(1963)
Dr.Orloff's Monster(1964)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Memphremagog on May 05, 2017, 12:01:18 PM
It's an Al Adamson film..so yeah!  ;)

Ya gotta love some AL Adamson and Sam Sherman
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on May 05, 2017, 12:06:15 PM
Ya gotta love some AL Adamson and Sam Sherman
Yeah, really dude! Without good old Sam we wouldn't have gotten everything all BLOODED up over at Hemisphere Pictures with their Blood Island Trilogy as well as the re-titling of several other flicks to get Blood into the title. Sam really knew what he was doing when he hired Gray Morrow to do some of those posters, though. He also does interesting DVD commentaries.  ;)

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on May 05, 2017, 12:45:18 PM
Yeah, really dude! Without good old Sam we wouldn't have gotten everything all BLOODED up over at Hemisphere Pictures with their Blood Island Trilogy as well as the re-titling of several other flicks to get Blood into the title. Sam really knew what he was doing when he hired Gray Morrow to do some of those posters, though. He also does interesting DVD commentaries.  ;)

I totally dig Sam's commentaries.

LugosiFan25

"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

The Leopard Man(1943)
They Came From Beyond Space(1967)
Nightmare(1964)
The Black Cat(1941)
Konga(1962)
Night Key(1937)
Evil Of Frankenstein(1964)
DARK SHADOWS:

horrorhunter

The Devil Bat (1940)

Voodoo Man (1944)

Spider Baby, or The Maddest Story Ever Told (1967)

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

geezer butler

Monsters For Sale

Phantom, 1984 - This is a curious little movie about the real nuclear missile-armed Russian diesel submarine K-129 that was lost in the southern Pacific Ocean in 1968. 

If you've already seen this film starring Ed Harris and David Duchovny, you'll appreciate why I  include it here.  If not, I won't spoil it for you.  If you like submarine-themed films, this one is quite good.  Never mind the fact that no one even attempts a Russian accent.  It was filmed almost entirely inside a real diesel sub.  Considering the physical and fiscal limitations, this film was surprisingly well done.

This must have been good on the big screen, where you could better place yourself inside with the actors.

ADAM

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on May 06, 2017, 01:21:27 PM
The Devil Bat (1940)

Voodoo Man (1944)

Spider Baby, or The Maddest Story Ever Told (1967)

H.H., I am going to watch Spiderbaby, now. ( the IMAGE version. Although I really like the Dark Sky version, too)