Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 07, 2016, 01:15:05 PM
I would say no, though some consider it legendary. It's  too juvenile for my taste. It does have a teenage Sam Rockwell.

I'll still check it out
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 07, 2016, 01:23:58 PM
Better than sitting through any Star Wars dreck

I have NO desire anymore. I have seen all of them over hundred times. Now I am done.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 07, 2016, 01:37:16 PM
I have NO desire anymore. I have seen all of them over hundred times. Now I am done.
Dude, over a HUNDRED times!?!? What happened? Did someone tie you up and put you through the"Alex from Clockwork Orange" treatment? Once was enough for me to hate 'em.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 07, 2016, 03:31:04 PM
Dude, over a HUNDRED times!?!? What happened? Did someone tie you up and put you through the"Alex from Clockwork Orange" treatment? Once was enough for me to hate 'em.

Once apon a time.....
I did enjoy Star Wars. But that soon faded when I discovered other Science Fiction films. As soon as Alien (1979) was on screen and the Thing (1982) my love for Star Wars, died.

Mord

Fair enough. Those two are great examples of  great adult science fiction.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 07, 2016, 06:17:02 PM
Fair enough. Those two are great examples of  great adult science fiction.

Fo'sho.

Watching  The Old Dark House, again

Nosferatu79

"Curucu- Beast of the Amazon" on Svengoolie!

Mord

Hunters  - Just watched this trashy film about a couple of brothers trying to make an epic snuff film. Absolutely free of any value, morality, filmmaking talent. Gratuitous sex and bloody violence through the nose. A totally worthless piece of crap that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I liked it myself.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 05:49:00 PM
Hunters  - Just watched this trashy film about a couple of brothers trying to make an epic snuff film. Absolutely free of any value, morality, filmmaking talent. Gratuitous sex and bloody violence through the nose. A totally worthless piece of crap that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I liked it myself.

You just sold this film to my brain. Now I want to see it. >:D  What year is the film?

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 08, 2016, 06:00:22 PM
You just sold this film to my brain. Now I want to see it. >:D  What year is the film?
I think it's a recent film but it takes place in the early nineties. I didn't sugar coat it, it's a piece of crap. It's just a sign of what a sick f*** I am that I actually enjoy this reprobate entertainment. I hope that nobody else (other than you) is influenced by my sick mind.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 06:42:51 PM
  I think it's a recent film but it takes place in the early nineties. I didn't sugar coat it, it's a piece of crap. It's just a sign of what a sick f*** I am that I actually enjoy this reprobate entertainment. I hope that nobody else (other than you) is influenced by my sick mind.

Believe me......there are plenty who love sick s***/films. Now I must watch. The only film that is a piece 0 s***, is a Serbian Film. Disgusting trash. Takes a lot for me to say that about a film.

Mord

I usually only say that about Avatar and Stars Wars.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 07:01:17 PM
I usually only say that about Avatar and Stars Wars.

Avatar! Yikes! Horrible film. I'm still trying to find Hunters.

Mord

My brother found it dirt cheap on Amazon. He told me that the film was thought to be lost but dug up by some sick individuals (has loads of extras)