Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Anton Phibes

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

LugosiFan25

Captive Wild Woman (1943) on Svengoolie.

Atom Age Vampire (1960)
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

marsattacks666

Howler

Halloween
Heavy Metal
The Witch
Reel Zombies
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Mord

Nerve -  Not bad. Decent thriller about an online game that gets people to do dangerous deeds in exchange for money being deposited to your account. The higher the risk, the bigger the pay day.  I think this may be a remake of a Korean horror film. Emma Robert's, Dave Franco and Juliette Lewis star.

Mike...In 3-D!

Werewolves on Wheels (1971)
Death Becomes Her (1992)
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on August 04, 2016, 11:58:35 AM
Werewolves on Wheels (1971)
Death Becomes Her (1992)

Both really good movies. Haven't watched Werewolves on Wheels in a while.

Mord

" I Spit on Your Grave " (1978) - Even though all the other actors are pretty much lame goons, Camille Keaton gives a real powerhouse performance in this (and mostly in the nude!). I've always loved these female revenge films.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 04, 2016, 04:43:53 PM
" I Spit on Your Grave " (1978) - Even though all the other actors are pretty much lame goons, Camille Keaton gives a real powerhouse performance in this (and mostly in the nude!). I've always loved these female revenge films.

Great and underrated film. I never understood why critics thought the film to be misogynist. Camille Keaton is a delight in person. Awesome revenge film. Demented was another good film. Not equal to I Spit on.....

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 04, 2016, 05:22:14 PM
Great and underrated film. I never understood why critics thought the film to be misogynist. Camille Keaton is a delight in person. Awesome revenge film. Demented was another good film. Not equal to I Spit on.....
I completely agree. The punishment she doled out to those inbred morons should remove any hint of misogyny. Check out "American Mary" (by the Soska sisters) and "Girls Against Boys" if you want good, current examples of the female revenge genre.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 04, 2016, 05:41:37 PM
I completely agree. The punishment she doled out to those inbred morons should remove any hint of misogyny. Check out "American Mary" (by the Soska sisters) and "Girls Against Boys" if you want good, current examples of the female revenge genre.

I will. Thank you for the recommendation.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on August 04, 2016, 05:41:37 PM
Check out "American Mary" (by the Soska sisters) and "Girls Against Boys" if you want good, current examples of the female revenge genre.

Trying to remember a female revenge film. Girl was either raped by one or more guys, or they killed her parents. I think it was the rape. She get revenge. Possibly years later? The only image I can remember is her on a train, maybe with the rapist/killer. I know it's not much, but I thought I'd give it a try.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 04, 2016, 06:54:46 PM
Trying to remember a female revenge film. Girl was either raped by one or more guys, or they killed her parents. I think it was the rape. She get revenge. Possibly years later? The only image I can remember is her on a train, maybe with the rapist/killer. I know it's not much, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Now I am intigued.