Quote from: Memphremagog on May 07, 2016, 11:04:38 AM
The Black Cat(1934)
Horror Of Dracula(1958)
Bride Of Frankenstein(1935)
The Corpse Vanishes(1942)
Dracula's Daughter(1936)
Nightmare(1964)
Evil Of Frankenstein(1964)
You are a monster movie watching machine, my friend! No wonder you're so knowledgeable regarding these films.  :)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

The Living Coffin (1959) (Entertaining Mexihorror mixing in the Western genre. It's no Black Pit Of Dr. M, but it's fun, and it does mix in the Mexican classic monster The Crying Woman in the plot. The OOP Casanegra DVD is the way to go.)

Lurking Fear (1994) (Weak Full Moon Entertainment Lovecraftsploitation flick which would have probably earned HPL's disdain. Direction and acting are weak except for Jeffrey Combs who is one of the definite bright spots. The other being the Martense Ghouls who look pretty cool)

Frauleins In Uniform (1973) (aka She Devils Of The SS) (Semi-sleazy Nazisploitation flick which runs too long at 96 mins. Not as extreme or entertaining as some of the Nazisploitaion flicks because the Germans made it and they didn't cut loose on the Fatherland like some of the other countries did. It sure ain't no Ilsa She Wolf Of The SS or Salon Kitty , but it does have real Russian T-34 tanks in the big battle. It's mediocre but worthwhile if you like lots of frauleins flopping around in their birthday suits.. and who doesn't.  ;))
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

Quote from: horrorhunter on May 07, 2016, 07:25:19 PM
You are a monster movie watching machine, my friend! No wonder you're so knowledgeable regarding these films.  :)

Why, thank you!  ;)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

geezer butler

Finally had a chance to get in some good  monster movie time yesterday:

Them! (1954)
The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

And from the Monsters and Madmen set:

Corridors of Blood (1958)
The Atomic Submarine (1959)

LugosiFan25

The Man They Could not Hang (1939)

The H-Man (1958)

Calling Dr. Death (1943) on Svengoolie
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Monsters For Sale

As a remembrance to William Schallert, whom we lost today:

Just finished watching "The Man From Planet X".

Bye, Bill.
ADAM

horrorhunter

Venus In Furs (1969)

Jess Franco's surreal classic that blurs the lines between life and death. Gorgeous Maria Rohm returns from death to exact supernatural revenge on her twisted killers... we think. It's so enigmatic and dreamlike it can be interpreted several different ways. Also stars James Darren, Barbara McNair, and crazy Klaus Kinski. Manfred Mann provides a killer score, and Uncle Jess makes a few cameos as a horn player. The vision of Rohm nude in furs is worth watching the film for, but it's so much more than that.

The Secret Of Dorian Gray (1970)

I saw the somewhat edited version of this way back in the early '70s on Shock Theater. Massimo Dallamano directs this creepy little slice of Eurohorror starring Helmut Berger, Richard Todd, and Herbert Lom. Also in attendance is ample eye candy in the form of Marie Liljedahl, Margaret Lee, and gorgeous Maria Rohm (again  ;D). When I saw it chopped up as a young teen I caught the sleazy vibe, and it's good to finally see it uncut in the original Italian with subs. Very enjoyable if you like '70s Eurohorror, and the Raro DVD presents a beautiful clean print.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: zombiehorror on January 14, 2016, 02:13:45 PM
The Final Girls (2015)~Thought it was well done overall, fans of the slasher genre should get a kick out of it.

Just got through watching this.

I thought the basic premise was interesting so took a chance and got the DVD.  Didn't really expect much.

Was really surprised.  Although it was a somewhat tongue-in-cheek comedy of slasher film fandom and the well worn slasher formula, it was incredibly well done.  The lead actress is Taissa farmiga, younger sister of Vera Farmiga.  Taissa is a terrific actress.  Much was demanded of her to make this film not seem silly.  She delivers admirably.  (I look forward to seeing her work in the future.)  All of the actors play their parts straight and I found myself fully engaged in their dilemma.

If you were (or still are) a fan of the slasher films of the 80's., I highly recommend this movie.

ADAM

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on May 11, 2016, 04:38:45 PM
If you were (or still are) a fan of the slasher films of the 80's., I highly recommend this movie.

I back this statement 100%. It was a charming take on/homage of the genre.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

LugosiFan25

Finally got my Vincent Price collection Vol. 3 in this week. Popped in the Tower of London (1962) remake last night and quite enjoyed it; particularly Price's sadistic performance. Now I need to go back and watch the original again to compare them. Haven't seen the original in a VERY long time.
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Memphremagog

The Black Pit Of Dr.M(1958)
The Blood Drinkers(1966)
Deadpool(2016)
Captain America: Civil War(2016)
DARK SHADOWS:

charp13

I'm so glad I decided to watch "Attack of the Puppet People" yesterday.  It had all the things I love so dearly:  molecular science stuff, people shrinking, puppet shows, and fancy dolls!  ( I don't really care for the first thing...but tiny people, puppets and dolls rule!!). Anyway, it was a gas! 

Memphremagog

Blood Thirst(1971)
Phantom From Space(1953)
The Mad Monster(1942)
Nightmare In Wax(1967)
Invisible Invaders(1959)
Blood Of Dracula's Castle(1967)
Konga(1961)
Master Of the World(1961)
DARK SHADOWS:

Mike...In 3-D!

From Parts Unknown: Fight Like a Girl (2015)
Ava's Possessions (2015)
Harvest Lake (2016)
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Memphremagog

Paranoiac(1963)
The Blood Beast Terror(1967)
Witchfinder General(1968)
Black Zoo(1963)
DARK SHADOWS: