Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Two Thousand Maniacs (1964)
Carnival of Blood (1970)
Fraternity Demon (1992)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on April 12, 2016, 04:07:04 PM
The Blood Spattered Bride (1972)

Now THAT is a very cool image for the Blood Spattered Bride. A lot better than the Blue Underground DVD cover.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 12, 2016, 06:17:58 PM
Now THAT is a very cool image for the Blood Spattered Bride. A lot better than the Blue Underground DVD cover.
I agree. Many of the foreign poster images are very compelling.

Maybe Blue Underground thought it was too avant-garde, and opted for something they thought would better appeal to the majority.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

The Blood Beast Terror (1968)

Poor special effects are overcome by an interesting monster and good production. The presence of Peter Cushing greatly elevates the film as usual. Let's hear it for a hottie shapeshifting into a giant ravenous bloodsucking Death's Head Moth.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Lazarus

Hardcore Henry.  Non stop action and a ton of fun.  Does exactly what it's supposed to. 

marsattacks666

Quote from: Lazarus on April 13, 2016, 01:36:58 AM
Hardcore Henry.  Non stop action and a ton of fun.  Does exactly what it's supposed to.

Exciting fun

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

Weird Woman(1944)
Gamera vs Barugon(1966)
Devil Bat's Daughter(1946)
Curse Of the Crimson Altar(1968)
Curse Of the Doll People(1962)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

horrorhunter

The Sadistic Baron Von Klaus (1962)

Slaughter Hotel (1971) (aka Cold-Blooded Beast, aka Asylum Erotica)

Frankenhooker (1990)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: Memphremagog on April 15, 2016, 12:42:38 PM

Devil Bat's Daughter(1946)

Assuming that is a DVD, what label (or grey market seller) is it on and what do you think of the quality?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Thriller (They Call Her One Eye-1973)
Mardi Gras Massacre (1977)
Mansion of the Living Dead (1972)

Howler

Star Wars The Force Awakens
Star Wars Attack of the Clones
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 15, 2016, 07:41:22 PM
Assuming that is a DVD, what label (or grey market seller) is it on and what do you think of the quality?
Don't know about Memph, but I have the old Image DVD release in the old cardboard DVD case that snaps over. I was checking Amazon for a pic and found these two totally ridiculous seller prices- $179 & $830! Dude, somebody's been smokin' the wacky weed:laugh:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00000JWWF/ref=tmm_dvd_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1460769839&sr=8-1

It's been awhile since I watched it, but I don't remember sub-standard DVD quality in picture or sound.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on April 15, 2016, 08:33:42 PM
It's been awhile since I watched it, but I don't remember sub-standard DVD quality in picture or sound.

I'd forgotten that was released by Image. It will, undoubtedly, be the best quality for that title. No way am I paying anything like those prices, but I wouldn't mind finding a boot copied from it.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website