Indestructible Man(1956)
Tomb Of Torture(1964)
Cave Of the Living Dead(1964)
Doomwatch(1972)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike...In 3-D!

The Sacrament (2013)
The Wicker Man (1973)
Shock 'Em Dead (1990)
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on March 27, 2016, 07:55:17 PM
The Sacrament (2013)
The Wicker Man (1973)
Shock 'Em Dead (1990)

Nice....Wicker Man and Shock 'Em Dead.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

"All Cheerleaders Die" - Hot cheerleaders are forced off the road by *sshole football players to prevent them reporting an assault incident. They are brought back to life by their weird (but hot) Wiccan friend. They come back as ultra hot zombie cheerleaders and take out the football players one by one. I think it's based a some classic Shakespeare play or something.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on March 28, 2016, 02:00:00 PM
"All Cheerleaders Die" - Hot cheerleaders are forced off the road by *sshole football players to prevent them reporting an assault incident. They are brought back to life by their weird (but hot) Wiccan friend. They come back as ultra hot zombie cheerleaders and take out the football players one by one. I think it's based a some classic Shakespeare play or something.

Sounds like a film that is fun to watch.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 28, 2016, 02:15:51 PM
Sounds like a film that is fun to watch.
It was. It's cheesy, but that's why my cholesterol is so high (love this stuff).

horrorhunter

Black Candles (1982)

Evil Eye (1975)

Monster Dog (1984)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 28, 2016, 02:44:39 PM
Black Candles (1982)

Evil Eye (1975)

Monster Dog (1984)

Love me some Black Candles. That is one of the films featured on the
BCI-Welcome to the Grindhouse disc.

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 28, 2016, 03:23:02 PM
Love me some Black Candles. That is one of the films featured on the
BCI-Welcome to the Grindhouse disc.
Yeah, last night I watched that disc in "Grindhouse Experience" mode. Black Candles is great with Helga Line in all her naughtiness, but Evil Eye is very vague and disjointed, and rather weak. At least it has Lone Fleming in it for awhile. The director should have focused more on his job and less on showcasing "beefcake". I really love the classic swirling kalidescope imagery and "dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah.. dahda-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah.. dah dah dah" theme for the "Coming Attractions" and "Feature Presentation" intros. Those really take you back.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 28, 2016, 03:35:38 PM
Yeah, last night I watched that disc in "Grindhouse Experience" mode. Black Candles is great with Helga Line in all her naughtiness, but Evil Eye is very vague and disjointed, and rather weak. At least it has Lone Fleming in it for awhile. The director should have focused more on his job and less on showcasing "beefcake". I really love the classic swirling kalidescope imagery and "dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah.. dahda-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah.. dah dah dah" theme for the "Coming Attractions" and "Feature Presentation" intros. Those really take you back.

Funky Fanfare! Love that song/instrumental. Btw...I have that t-shirt.

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 27, 2016, 09:34:11 PM
Nice....Wicker Man and Shock 'Em Dead.

I was my first time with Shock 'Em Dead, but I like to revisit The Wicker Man now and then because I seem to like it more and more every time I see it.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on March 28, 2016, 07:40:08 PM
I was my first time with Shock 'Em Dead, but I like to revisit The Wicker Man now and then because I seem to like it more and more every time I see it.

What did you think of Shock 'Em Dead?

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 28, 2016, 04:04:35 PM
Funky Fanfare! Love that song/instrumental. Btw...I have that t-shirt.
That's so cool! I never knew the name of this tune, but always enjoyed it at the theater combined with the multicolored whirlpool used as background for "Coming Attractions" and "Feature Presentation". Thanks for the info, mars.  :)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 28, 2016, 11:19:39 PM
That's so cool! I never knew the name of this tune, but always enjoyed it at the theater combined with the multicolored whirlpool used as background for "Coming Attractions" and "Feature Presentation". Thanks for the info, mars.  :)

Anytime. :  )
Also.....if you go to Youtube. Type in- Funky Fanfare(Keith Mansfield)