Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

I Drink your Blood (1972l) Grindhouse Films
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

jimm

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Frankenhooker (1990)
....and it keeps getting funnier, everytime I see it.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 10, 2016, 11:29:04 PM
Frankenhooker (1990)
....and it keeps getting funnier, everytime I see it.
And, it has Patty Mullen and Charlotte Kemp (or Helmkamp). Charlotte's appearance was way too brief, but she put on a pretty good display.  ;)

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers ( A Fred Olen Ray, classic)

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 10, 2016, 11:35:58 PM
And, it has Patty Mullen and Charlotte Kemp (or Helmkamp). Charlotte's appearance was way too brief, but she put on a pretty good display.  ;)

I had the pleasure of meeting Patty M. at a convention. Patty was
extremely nice and personable. On the other hand, Charlotte K. was
indiffetent and mostly concerned about selling a VHS copy w/
autograph for a large sum of money. Whatever.....

Frankenhooker is one of those films that slip under the radar with
Horror fans. The film is an underrated classic. Honestly, I must have
watched Frankenhooker over a hundred times. Now...tonight, my
Wife watched Frankenhooker with me, and actually enjoyed
the film. Who by-the-way is already thinking-up her next Hallowe'en
costume. Ha-ha!

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 10, 2016, 11:59:59 PM
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers ( A Fred Olen Ray, classic)
Gunnar Hansen in his second most memorable role. Classic! The girls were 80's hot.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on March 11, 2016, 12:19:15 AM
  Gunnar Hansen in his second most memorable role. Classic! The girls were 80's hot.

R.I.P., Gunnar. Extremely nice man.

Memphremagog

The Man Who Turned To Stone(1957)
Zombies Of Mora Tau(1957)
To the Devil A Daughter(1976)
Diary Of A Madman(1963)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Lazarus

Invisible Man!  I've seen far less of the Universal Monsters movies than I'd like.  This was one I was looking forward to. 

He was SUCH an jerk.  I loved it.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Lazarus on March 11, 2016, 04:17:08 PM
Invisible Man!  I've seen far less of the Universal Monsters movies than I'd like.  This was one I was looking forward to. 

He was SUCH an jerk.  I loved it.

Was this the first time you've seen the 1933 film?

ADAM

Lazarus

Yeah.  I've been trying to complete my education.  As of last year I'd really only seen the big 5 (Frankenstein/Bride, Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, and Creature)

marsattacks666

horrorhunter

The Demons (1973)

A beautiful film directed by Jess Franco that deals with a witch using her daughter as an instrument of revenge for her execution by burning. It's an extension of Franco's The Bloody Judge, and was probably prompted by Ken Russell's The Devils. Many Franco regulars are present- Howard Vernon, Anne Libert, Britt Nichols, Alberto Dalbes, and many more. The film is wall to wall nudity and eroticism with Uncle Jess' ever-present zooms to the nether regions. Libert and Nichols are knockouts, and the overall comeliness (and eroticism) quotient is much higher than most of Franco's later work. I think this is one of Franco's best efforts. The Redemption Blu-ray presents the film uncut in original aspect ratio with gorgeous picture quality and some nice special features (but, sadly, no commentary track). Still, the BD is a must-have for Franco fans.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...