Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Blood of Dracula (1957)
How to Make A Monster
Three on a Meathook (1972)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Mike...In 3-D!

MurderDrome
Almost Mercy
Splinter
Elvira's Movie Macabre: I Eat Your Skin
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Sean

Mord

marsattacks666

Biofreeze (1987)
Satan's Cheerleaders
Drive-in Massacre (1977-78)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Mord

"Willow Creek" - This is the longest 80 minute movie ever. It's a dreadful "found footage" Big Foot film. The first half is spent with the attractive couple driving and arguing the existence of BF. Then they set up camp and enjoy nature. There's a painfully long scene of them inside the tent shuddering to animal sounds. Finally, they decide to leave but can't find their way out. The animal sounds keep getting closer and they (inexplicably) run into a topless, chubby girl in granny panties (I kid you not). Finally, you hear them getting mauled, off screen no less. I watch (& enjoy) A LOT of crappy films, but this makes "Blair Witch" seem like "Bride of Frankenstein" in comparison.

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: Mord on October 02, 2015, 01:15:57 PM
"Willow Creek" - This is the longest 80 minute move ever. It's a dreadful "found footage" Big Foot film.

Ah, Willow Creek. I'm not as over the found footage stuff as most people so I'm a bit more lenient when it comes to them. Willow Creek, however, was rough to get through. I can't say I disagree with you about this. Did you find the "vocalizations" of the animals as funny as I did? Nothing says scary like a bunch of whooping and the banging together of sticks.

Quote from: Mord on October 02, 2015, 01:15:57 PMI watch (& enjoy) A LOT of crappy films, but this makes "Blair Witch" seem like "Bride of Frankenstein" in comparison.

Now there's no need to take a shot at The Blair Witch Project! I love that movie!
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Mord

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on October 02, 2015, 04:54:29 PM
Ah, Willow Creek. I'm not as over the found footage stuff as most people so I'm a bit more lenient when it comes to them. Willow Creek, however, was rough to get through. I can't say I disagree with you about this. Did you find the "vocalizations" of the animals as funny as I did? Nothing says scary like a bunch of whooping and the banging together of sticks.

Now there's no need to take a shot at The Blair Witch Project! I love that movie!
First of all, yes...the whooping and banging together of sticks was hysterical. Second, I do like some found footage stuff (the ''VHS'' movies are watchable, "The Houses October Built" was great)  As for "Blair Witch", I did compare it to "Bride of Frankenstein". Actually, it was a highly influential and brilliantly marketed movie for it's time.

marsattacks666

The Shining (1980) this film never seems to be boring.

Memphremagog

Puppet Master(1989)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron(2015)
The Brute Man(1946)
Psyclops(2001)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Memphremagog on October 02, 2015, 10:45:12 PM

Avengers: Age Of Ultron(2015)
The Brute Man(1946)

Watched AVENGERS today, too.  Lot's of fun CG destruction, but I didn't like it as much as the first one.

Why is BRUTE MAN not on YouTube? It's PD, no?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

monsterloco

Akira I always have more questions then answers no matter how manny times I see it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

marsattacks666