Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: WnewCreatureFeatures on February 21, 2015, 11:36:47 PM
mONOLITH mONSTERS TONIGHT ON sVENGOOLIE

It is 10:06 as a type this.  I just heard the words  "From time immemorial..." coming from the TV in the other room and got a chill.  I love this little movie beyond all reason.  (You love what you love.)

I came here to report what I would be watching, and saw this post.

Svengaggi - yucch!  I will now change channels and watch my DVD later.

ADAM

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

neonnoodle

The Magic Christian!

More satire than fantasy, but definitely full of weird...
Beautiful moving, shifting colors!

See TRANSLUCE: Rainbow Meditation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz5aqIhYI_Q

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Justice League: War
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

Memphremagog

The Thing That Couldnt Die(1958)
Mystery Of Marie Roget(1942)...nice prints from the Universal Vault series..well-worth checking out.

Under the Skin(2013)..bizarre but entertaining film that will achieve cult status in years to come. Scarlett Johansson is an alien  wearing human skin that roams the streets of Scotland, luring men into another dimension where the alien lifeform consumes them..as she begins to interact with people more & more, she becomes tainted by their humanity and gets confused in her mission with disturbing results.. if you are a fan of hers, this is a film you would enjoy as she is nude in a great deal of the film and even as an alien serial killer, comes off as sexy at times.
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Monsters For Sale

The Return of the Living Dead.

The Humor/Horror mix in this one strikes me as just right.
ADAM

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on February 23, 2015, 04:01:23 AM
The Return of the Living Dead.

The Humor/Horror mix in this one strikes me as just right.

Classic 80s Punk Rock Horror film. ( great soundtrack)

Haunted hearse

What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

scarey1scd

Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

marsattacks666