Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphremagog

The Others(2001)
The Aztec Mummy vs. the Human Robot(1957)
Abbott & Costello Meet Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde(1953)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Count_Zirock

"Dario Argento's Dracula" (2D version on DVD). It wasn't as awful as I'd feared, but it was still pretty disappointing.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Mord

"Dawn of the Dead" (2003 remake) - not bad at all for a remake, though I still much prefer the original.

RedKing

The Lost World of Sinbad 1963

Curse of the Undead 1959 on Sven
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Howler

Dead Hooker in a Trunk
Psychomania
Werewolves on Wheels
Time to Kill
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on August 11, 2014, 02:12:00 AM
"Dawn of the Dead" (2003 remake) - not bad at all for a remake, though I still much prefer the original.

I agree Mord. I'm usually down on remakes, but I actually like this one. I don't like the fast zombies, but otherwise not bad. Others criticize the remake for lacking Romero's social commentary, but I think if you look hard enough the remake has some of it there.

geezer butler

Secret Window (2004)

Have to admit this was my wife's choice. Her words: "We've watched your movies for like 50 nights in a row; maybe we can watch something I picked?!"

jimm

Mord

Creature - Cool, 80's style rubber suit monster. Takes place in the Louisiana bayou & involves incest, human sacrifices and a big reptile thing. Hot mess o' fun.

Memphremagog

Mantango(1963)
Back From the Dead(1957)
Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde(1941)
Sinbad & the Eye Of the Tiger(1977)
The Pit and the Pendulum(1962)
Pulse(2005)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Mord

Just watched "Into The Storm" at my local theater. Not so much of a horror film as an old fashioned disaster flick. Great effects but, on the whole, left me a little underwhelmed.

Howler

Howler

Mord

Quote from: Howler on August 12, 2014, 09:56:44 PM
American Mary
I thought I was the only one here who had seen this great film! Katherine Isabelle (Ginger Snaps) is hot as a med student who uses her skills to exact revenge on those who F'd her over. Great little look into the body modification world, too. Watch this film by the insane Soska sisters (of "Dead Hooker in a Trunk" fame).

Dr Wolfenstein