Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: horrorhunter on April 08, 2014, 02:31:22 PM
Just some cybersleaze that I stumbled onto. Wow, if my prom was like that I would have actually attended!  >:D  :laugh:

Err...that is...just to research the sordid and smarmy for knowledge of the enemy in our fight for decency! Yeah, that's it!  :angel:
I think, at this point, your virtue needs no explanation, my friend.

RedKing

Quote from: horrorhunter on April 08, 2014, 01:56:28 PM
This looks like MUCHO FUN, RK! I love me some cheezy freakin' south o' the border wrestlers vs. monsters scrapfests! Gotta check this one out. Thanks, dude.  ;D
Santo Rules!  :angel: But my fave is Mil Mascaras. I used to watch him on Georgia Championship Wrestling back in the late '70s. He made the gringo wrestlers look like they were moving through Jello. And, we all know Jello is just for hot chicks to wrestle in!  >:D :laugh:

I hear ya HH! I am a HUGE fan of the Mexican monsters vs wrestlers flicks, and of Mexican wrestling period. Also a big fan of hot chicks wrestling in Jello. The hottie in the Corons bikini won't be smiling long though, I saw the other hottie eating a huge bean burrito befor eshe got into the Jello tub!
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Mord

Omen 2 (Fear.net on demand has all four films this month) - not bad

horrorhunter

Quote from: RedKing on April 08, 2014, 06:24:25 PM
I hear ya HH! I am a HUGE fan of the Mexican monsters vs wrestlers flicks, and of Mexican wrestling period. Also a big fan of hot chicks wrestling in Jello. The hottie in the Corons bikini won't be smiling long though, I saw the other hottie eating a huge bean burrito befor eshe got into the Jello tub!
I would still be smiling.  >:D ;D

Sometimes one must brave the gaseous ravages to revel in the fruits of the heavenly nether regions.  ;)  :angel: >:D >:D >:D :laugh:
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Scatter

Quote from: Mord on April 08, 2014, 05:23:09 PM
I think, at this point, your virtue needs no explanation, my friend.

Or is it................"your no virtue needs no explanation"?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

horrorhunter

City Of The Living Dead (1980) (aka The Gates Of Hell)

Fulci classic featuring demon possessed corpses which savage the denizens of Dunwich after the gates of Hell are opened by the suicide hanging of a priest prior to All Saints Day as foretold in the Book Of Enoch. Fun flick but not quite as good as The Beyond.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

Quote from: Scatter on April 08, 2014, 09:54:23 PM
Or is it................"your no virtue needs no explanation"?
Did I forget a no?

horrorhunter

Curse Of The Crimson Altar (1968) (aka The Crimson Cult)

Boris Karloff, Christopher Lee, AND Barbara Steele lookin' all hawt. This Tigon flick is well done and big fun. I first saw this back in the '70s on Shock Theater in Chattanooga, hosted by Dr. Shock (Tommy Reynolds) and Dingbat (himself  :D). It was the edited version with the naughty bits chopped away, dang it. They sometimes showed these films with naughtiness intact, such as Brides Of Blood and Mad Doctor Of Blood Island. People were wide eyed when those nekkid Philippino hotties were running through the '70s Bible Belt!  :laugh: Good times. Anyhoo, getting back to Crimson Cult, check it out if you haven't seen it as it really is pretty darn good. Chris has spoken of fond memories working with Boris near the end of his excellent career. And who doesn't love Euroshocker Queen Supreme Barbara Steele.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062833/

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

House Of Wax(1953)
Astounding She-Monster(1957)
Dr.Cyclops(1940)
Doctor Who: Name Of the Doctor(2013)
Twilight Zone: The Dummy(1962)
Horror Hospital(1973)
Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde(1920)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

RAGMAN

"Do you think we're robot clean...Does this face look almost mean...Is it time to be an android, not a man..."

Mord

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on April 10, 2014, 08:34:48 AM
Day The World Ended - Paul Blaisdel monster
Marty The Mutant  ;)

Cool Corman flick. The real horror was Mike Connors' silly nickname "Touch".  :laugh:
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Phantom Stranger

It Conquered The World' (1956)
-Peter Graves,  Lee Van Cleef

Plot:
A misguided scientist leads an alien to earth in hopes of saving mankind from itself, instead it's the beginning of an invasion.

Phantoms Review: One of the great Drive-In monster movies of the '50's. This one has it all, square jawed American hero, mislead scientist, pretty girls, bumbling military and of course,  a giant carrot from outer space. A Roger Corman classic.

Mord

Cool Corman flick. The real horror was Mike Connors' silly nickname "Touch".  :laugh:
[/quote] The nickname was given by his female co-stars after several restraining orders. ;D

Scatter

Quote from: Phantom Stranger on April 10, 2014, 10:39:34 AM
It Conquered The World' (1956)
-Peter Graves,  Lee Van Cleef

Plot:
A misguided scientist leads an alien to earth in hopes of saving mankind from itself, instead it's the beginning of an invasion.

Phantoms Review: One of the great Drive-In monster movies of the '50's. This one has it all, square jawed American hero, mislead scientist, pretty girls, bumbling military and of course,  a giant carrot from outer space. A Roger Corman classic.

I haven't gotten to this one yet. Have to rectify that post haste.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html