Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

The Crazies (remake) - actually better than Romero's original

horrorhunter

Lust For A Vampire (1971)

This flick gets a bad rap. Jimmy Sangster hated it, Ralph Bates hated it, most Hammer fans think it inferior, most people think Yutte can't act, and everybody rips on the song Strange Love. All that negative BS aside, I love this movie. I realize it can't compare to the Hammer classics, but it doesn't have to. It's a bit campy and over the top, but so are some of the most beloved of genre films. I find it fun and entertaining, and an enjoyable example of '70s vampire cinema. The most striking part of the movie is monsterkid sex icon Yutte Stensgaard. Her radiant presence illuminates the entire film. So that's my opinion. Lovin' the Lust...

And, yeah, I even like that damned Strange Love song.  :D
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

Well, here's another one I'll have to check out. Love the name "Yutte".

RedKing

I agree 100% HH! I love Lust For a Vampire -I think it's a great flick! I also like the Strange Love song.

Triumph of the Champions of Justice (El Triunfo del Campeons Justicieros) 1973
The last of 3 films that are sort of mexico's version of the Avengers or Justice League. Legendary lucha libre star Blue Demon leads a team of masked heroes-Superzan, El Fantasma Blanco(The White Ghost) and female hero Venus against invading alien midgets  with  henchmen that melt into gloppy green faced monsters and red masked androids! The aliens keep trying to kidnap a guy that works in a circus who is actually a renegade scientist from their planet. Many action packed fights and stunts! No english subtitles but that really doen't matter!

Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Mord

Scatter

Quote from: Mord on April 08, 2014, 08:31:44 AM
Looks like my high school reunion.

How did they get all those guys in that short yellow bus?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Mord

Quote from: Scatter on April 08, 2014, 08:37:16 AM
How did they get all those guys in that short yellow bus?
Well-oiled bodies, check out the pictures.

Scatter

Hey, don't you ever work? For the love of Pete, it's the middle of the day!

Mord

I'm on the west. I'm 15 minutes before leaving for school (in that short yellow bus).

Scatter

Another full day of corrupting our youth.....I love you man!!

horrorhunter

Quote from: RedKing on April 08, 2014, 06:55:20 AM
Triumph of the Champions of Justice (El Triunfo del Campeons Justicieros) 1973
The last of 3 films that are sort of mexico's version of the Avengers or Justice League. Legendary lucha libre star Blue Demon leads a team of masked heroes-Superzan, El Fantasma Blanco(The White Ghost) and female hero Venus against invading alien midgets  with  henchmen that melt into gloppy green faced monsters and red masked androids! The aliens keep trying to kidnap a guy that works in a circus who is actually a renegade scientist from their planet. Many action packed fights and stunts! No english subtitles but that really doen't matter!
This looks like MUCHO FUN, RK! I love me some cheezy freakin' south o' the border wrestlers vs. monsters scrapfests! Gotta check this one out. Thanks, dude.  ;D
Santo Rules!  :angel: But my fave is Mil Mascaras. I used to watch him on Georgia Championship Wrestling back in the late '70s. He made the gringo wrestlers look like they were moving through Jello. And, we all know Jello is just for hot chicks to wrestle in!  >:D :laugh:

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

Quote from: Scatter on April 08, 2014, 01:37:54 PM
Another full day of corrupting our youth.....I love you man!!
Scatter, back at ya, bro. HH, where'd you find those pics from my prom (above)?

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on April 08, 2014, 02:09:07 PM
Scatter, back at ya, bro. HH, where'd you find those pics from my prom (above)?
Just some cybersleaze that I stumbled onto. Wow, if my prom was like that I would have actually attended!  >:D  :laugh:

Err...that is...just to research the sordid and smarmy for knowledge of the enemy in our fight for decency! Yeah, that's it!  :angel:
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Dr Spankenstein

Q the Winged Serpent
The Europa Report
Nightmare City