Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count_Zirock

"Star Trek: First Contact." Alice Kriege's Borg Queen is still wonderfully, creepily, seductively evil in that flick!
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horror1o1

It's all about the Horror.

marsattacks666

Howler

"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

marsattacks666

zombiehorror

Dark Shadows(2012)-Saw this in the theater when it was first released and after watching it again at home I still found it enjoyable!  Defenitely not Dark Shadows of old and certainly not perfect but still a decent watch!

Chernobyl Dairies (2012)-Just an ok entry into the mutant-cannibal subgenre!

marsattacks666

jimm

marsattacks666

zombiehorror

Seed (2007)-A retro slasher full of cliches from director Uwe Boll.  Heard this was pretty graphic but it really wasn't in my opinion; The opening credits do feature some real life black and white footage (culled from PETA's archives) were dogs are beat, skinned (one of which is seen trying to get up with it's skin removed) and being stepped on, which definitely proves hard to watch.  Of the f/x peices the one that got some note comes off completely fake looking to me, incorporating CGI in the head truama beating of a woman.  The whole thing reminds me of an attempt to recreate a Hercshell Gordon Lewis flick and comes off just as professional as one of his classics!

marsattacks666

Quote from: zombiehorror on December 25, 2012, 08:26:06 PM
Seed (2007)-A retro slasher full of cliches from director Uwe Boll.  Heard this was pretty graphic but it really wasn't in my opinion; The opening credits do feature some real life black and white footage (culled from PETA's archives) were dogs are beat, skinned (one of which is seen trying to get up with it's skin removed) and being stepped on, which definitely proves hard to watch.  Of the f/x peices the one that got some note comes off completely fake looking to me, incorporating CGI in the head truama beating of a woman.  The whole thing reminds me of an attempt to recreate a Hercshell Gordon Lewis flick and comes off just as professional as one of his classics!

Would you recommend this film? I dig interesting and different cult/horror films

jimm

marsattacks666