Grave Of the Vampire(1972)
The Hypnotic Eye(1960)
Terror Is A Man(1959)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

ramsey37

The last few days I've watched:
"Return to Oz" (1985): underrated fantasy flick that adapts "The Marvelous Land of Oz" and "Ozma of Oz".
"Tarantula" (1955): great b-movie from Universal, one of the best of the giant spider genre
and the first 8 episodes of "Kolchak: the Night Stalker", the great-grandpappy of "The X-Files" and a personal favorite.
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

Memphremagog

Metropolis(1927)..the restored edition.
Doctor Who: The Ribos Operation(1978)
Torchwood: Children Of Earth(2009)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Scatter

Killdozer (1974) Made-for-tv cheezefest with the villain being an alien-controlled enormous bulldozer. Clint Walker is a 70s TV horror movie icon. Schlocky goodness. Enjoyed it thoroughly. 7 bananas.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Moonshadow

Quote from: Scatter on March 05, 2011, 03:34:31 PM
Killdozer (1974) Made-for-tv cheezefest with the villain being an alien-controlled enormous bulldozer. Clint Walker is a 70s TV horror movie icon. Schlocky goodness. Enjoyed it thoroughly. 7 bananas.

Another great 70s made for tv movie. I remember having the Marvel Comics version of the story -Worlds Unknown #6.

Scatter

Quote from: Moonshadow on March 05, 2011, 03:53:30 PM
Another great 70s made for tv movie. I remember having the Marvel Comics version of the story -Worlds Unknown #6.

Nothing beats a 70s TV horror movie Karen!! Don't have a scan of that comic do ya??

Moonshadow

Quote from: Scatter on March 05, 2011, 03:56:59 PM
Nothing beats a 70s TV horror movie Karen!! Don't have a scan of that comic do ya??

Gary, I dug around in my boxes but it doesn't look like I have it any more. I either sold it years ago or it was in the long box that 'disappeared' when we moved out here. But here's a scan of the cover from Mile High comics:

I remember I also had the issue of that series that was based on the story for The Day the Earth Stood Still ('Farewell to the Master'), and the one with the Black Destroyer by A.E. van Vogt, as well as one of the issues that was based on Golden Voyage of Sinbad. The comics got me to read the science fiction stories they were based on, expanding my appreciation of the genre.

I really wish I could get a bunch of these 70s made for tv movies on some sort of DVD collection. Especially Gargoyles -that was a favorite.

Creature Features

"It's Alive...oh, It's Alive! It's Alive, It's Alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

MDG

MDG

BaronLatos35

- Terror Creatures From the Grave w/Count Gore (Always enjoy watching Barabra Steele)

- The Mummy (1932) (Again. Watched it last weekend, just a great creepy story)
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

Scatter

Quote from: Moonshadow on March 05, 2011, 06:40:18 PM
Gary, I dug around in my boxes but it doesn't look like I have it any more. I either sold it years ago or it was in the long box that 'disappeared' when we moved out here. But here's a scan of the cover from Mile High comics:

I remember I also had the issue of that series that was based on the story for The Day the Earth Stood Still ('Farewell to the Master'), and the one with the Black Destroyer by A.E. van Vogt, as well as one of the issues that was based on Golden Voyage of Sinbad. The comics got me to read the science fiction stories they were based on, expanding my appreciation of the genre.

I really wish I could get a bunch of these 70s made for tv movies on some sort of DVD collection. Especially Gargoyles -that was a favorite.

Oh, that is AWESOME!! Thanks you so much Karen!! Say "Hello" to my new desktop!!  :D

Scatter

Quote from: Creature Features on March 06, 2011, 09:48:22 AM
Teen-Agers From Outer Space.    8)

Gotta love an alien being from the nether regions of the universe who's name is "Derrick".  ;D

Creature Features

Quote from: Scatter on March 06, 2011, 03:45:24 PM
Gotta love an alien being from the nether regions of the universe who's name is "Derrick".  ;D

Those Ray Guns that kept turning their victims into skeletons were hysterical, lol... :laugh:
"It's Alive...oh, It's Alive! It's Alive, It's Alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

general gruesome

The Black Room (1935)
The Man They Could Not Hang (1939)
It! The Terror From Beyond Space (1958)
I Drink Your Blood (1970)

Scatter

Quote from: Creature Features on March 06, 2011, 05:45:03 PM
Those Ray Guns that kept turning their victims into skeletons were hysterical, lol... :laugh:

I love 1950's Atomic Schlock!!