Previous topic - Next topic

slayergriffith

Revolt of the Zombies (1936)
Black Dragons (1942)
Invisible Ghost (1941)
Puppetmaster (1989)
One Body Too Many (1944)
The Creature Walks Among Us (1956) 
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

marsattacks666

Invasion of the Saucer Men, Invasion of the Bee Girls
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Moonshadow

Mysterious Island (1961) - a solid effort although far from my favorite Harryhausen film. I hope they put this one on blu-ray soon.

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Moonshadow on August 24, 2010, 10:32:23 AM
Mysterious Island (1961) - a solid effort although far from my favorite Harryhausen film. I hope they put this one on blu-ray soon.

New Line has this on the 3D slate as a sequel to the Brendan Fraser film "Journey to the Center of the Earth"
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Moonshadow

Quote from: Moonshadow on August 24, 2010, 10:32:23 AM
Quote from: Opera Ghost on August 24, 2010, 10:37:53 AM
New Line has this on the 3D slate as a sequel to the Brendan Fraser film "Journey to the Center of the Earth"

Ugh...where are my Tums?

Scatter

Quote from: Moonshadow on August 24, 2010, 11:48:51 AM
Ugh...where are my Tums?

A simple mathematical equation.

Brendan Frasier+Classic Horror=Vomitus.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

The Drunken Severed Head

Mord

That's not really a horror pic. It's a damn good bio-pic and he fared a lot better than he usually does.

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Moonshadow

Quote from: The Drunken Severed Head on August 24, 2010, 06:38:16 PM
But GODS AND MONSTERS is an exception!
Quote from: Opera Ghost on August 24, 2010, 06:45:21 PM
Loved that movie!
Agreed - and to be honest, I enjoyed the first Fraser Mummy movie too. Put down the torches!!  :P

Scatter

Quote from: The Drunken Severed Head on August 24, 2010, 06:38:16 PM
But GODS AND MONSTERS is an exception!

Max, that's one of the best movies I've seen in ages!! LOVED it, and Frasier acquitted himself well. But as has been stated, I don't consider it a monster movie. Frasier though was instrumental in the evisceration of the Mummy.

Scatter

Quote from: Moonshadow on August 24, 2010, 07:47:45 PM
Agreed - and to be honest, I enjoyed the first Fraser Mummy movie too. Put down the torches!!  :P

*note to self.......buy butane for lighter*

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!

Moonshadow

Quote from: Moonshadow on August 24, 2010, 07:47:45 PM
Quote from: Scatter on August 24, 2010, 08:33:12 PM
*note to self.......buy butane for lighter*

I knew you would turn on me, sooner or later...

The Drunken Severed Head

Quote from: Mord on August 24, 2010, 06:44:35 PM
That's not really a horror pic.

Sure it is-- it's a "horror of senility, irrelevance and small-minded people" horror pic!  Maybe it'll be a scarier picture when you're old.  ;)

Aw--okay-- you are right, gotta admit. But it's got some great (if brief) shots of The Monster!