Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Sean

slayergriffith

From Dusk till Dawn (1996)

Jaws (1975)

Poltergeist (1982)

Halloween (1978)

Stephen King's The Night Flier (1997)
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

The Creeper

Just watched Burton's Alice in Wonderland, and Spring Break Massacre. 
Long live the UMA!

Scatter

Quote from: Sean on June 02, 2010, 10:21:40 PM
Little Nicky (yeah, I know------weak) ;)

LOL!! Even a one word review is spending far too much time contemplating that steaming pile of excrement.  ;D
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

slayergriffith

Going to watch stephen king's tommyknockers on syfy.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

josezombiekillr

The Wolfman (2010) unrated
Bram Stokers Dracula (1992)
Just remember. There are such things.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

zombiehorror

Add me to the list of those who watched the unrated cut of The Wolfman.  Watched it with my daughters, they were quite bored with the character scenes but frozen in awe, suspense and fear when the Wolfman hit the screen......and happy to report no nightmares last night!

Scatter

Quote from: zombiehorror on June 03, 2010, 07:49:19 PM
Add me to the list of those who watched the unrated cut of The Wolfman.  Watched it with my daughters, they were quite bored with the character scenes but frozen in awe, suspense and fear when the Wolfman hit the screen......and happy to report no nightmares last night!

How old are the girls Zombie??
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

BaronLatos35

- Dead of Night

The 1977 Dan Curtis/Richard Matheson anthology. Haven't seen this in 30+ years and the story "Bobby" still made me jump at the end. The other two stories pale in comparison.
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

ramsey37

I watched "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" yesterday, as well as all the special features on the DVD. I didn't realize that Uncle Forry and Bob Burns were in a couple of the documentaries included on the bonus DVD.
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

slayergriffith

The 25th anniversary of The Goonies on AMC.

oops didn't mean to put it in Last horrror movie i watched. mean't to put it in non-horror.

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!