Yet another Dracula Ring?

Started by Count_Zirock, May 08, 2011, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Terror

For the $50 price tag, the Factory Entertainment version makes pretty much all other Dracula rings obsolete IMO.   
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Dr.Terror on June 13, 2011, 05:40:00 PM
For the $50 price tag, the Factory Entertainment version makes pretty much all other Dracula rings obsolete IMO.
Factory's Elite Edition is really nice, too. And not a bad price at $200, for a real bloodstone Carnelian and .925 Sterling silver.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

#17
Wore this ring last night at a Greek/Italian restaurant and the owner went batsh*t over it! He wanted to know where I got it, what sizes it was available in, etc. When I told him it was based on Count Dracula's ring from the old B/W Universal Pictures movies, he got even more excited. He loves those films! I told him about the FE version and DD's Mummy Scarab ring (which I wasn't wearing at the time), and he turns to his wife and goes, "Anniversary, birthday, and Christmas gifts for me are now covered!" She just rolled her eyes, but did have me write down both DD and FE's urls.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Scatter

Quote from: Count_Zirock on July 06, 2011, 08:16:27 PM
Wore this ring last night at a Greek/Italian restaurant and the owner went batsh*t over it! He wanted to know where I got it, what sizes it was available in, etc. When I told him it was based on Count Dracula's ring from the old B/W Universal Pictures movies, he got even more excited. He loves those films! I told him about the FE version and DD's Mummy Scarab ring (which I wasn't wearing at the time), and he turns to his wife and goer, "Anniversary, birthday, and Christmas gifts for me are now covered!" She just rolled her eyes, but did have me write down both DD and FE's urls.

It's never too late to create a MonsterKid..........or piss off a wife.  :D
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Gillfan

Quote from: Count_Zirock on July 06, 2011, 08:16:27 PM
Wore this ring last night at a Greek/Italian restaurant and the owner went batsh*t over it! He wanted to know where I got it, what sizes it was available in, etc. ...

Count Z- Thats exactly the reaction I get more often than not.
I only wear mine if I know I'm going to be interviewed or photographed (I'm not a big jewelry guy, don't even wear a watch) and I'd say more than 80% of the time people go crazy.

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Scatter on July 06, 2011, 08:20:53 PM
It's never too late to create a MonsterKid..........or piss off a wife.  :D
When I can do both at the same time (wife, g/f, or mom), I get a warm, fuzzy feeling deep inside . . . kinda like a killer shrew gnawing at my spleen!
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

Wore the Ultimate Edition ring out again to dinner, and the hostess was fascinated by it! I'm amazed at how much more attention it gets than the Factory Ent. versions do.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

The
Ring of Dracula: Ultimate Edition is still available at the original price of $285. Their Mummy Scarab Ring has almost doubled in price since last summer!
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

Since this doesn't relate to the famous Forry ring, I thought I'd put it in here.
The Vampire Hand of Dracula

A 1:1 scale, out-of-production, Design Toscano original.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

Design Toscano replied to a Facebook post I made, saying they would check with their supplier and see if they'll be getting any more.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

I've moved this to its own thread, since Design Toscano is getting more in stock.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello