Spider-Man The Animated Series

Started by BigShadow, January 25, 2020, 11:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigShadow

Spider-man The Animated Series was one of my favorite cartoons from the 90's next to X-Men The Animated Series.  Watched a few episodes last night with Morbius and the Sinister Six.  This was the first time I watched the cartoon in probably 15-20 years, or longer.  I forgot how awesome the cartoon and character voices were.  Even the traditional cartoon mixed with computer generated graphics worked well. 

What did you all think? 
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

Rex fury

My kids grew up on this series. Along with the Fantastic Four cartoon from the same time period, they both became big Marvel fans. I grew up with the 60's Spidey cartoon so it was fun for me to watch my kids with the 90's version. I still watch a lot of those episodes on DVD. I prefer those cartoons to much of what's offered currently on TV.
RF

BigShadow

I prefer the cartoons as well.  The voice actors they had for the 90's episodes are, to me, the quintessential voices of the characters.  When reading the comics I still hear the voices portrayed in the cartoons.

BigShadow

...And, in Season 1 Episode 19, Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 6, Michael Morbius says "who did you think I was, Bela Lugosi?"