Blow mold Frankenstein from Mexico

Started by Monster Mike, January 03, 2020, 08:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on July 06, 2020, 09:06:40 AM
They are difficult to find and this one is now sold. 

They are damned difficult to find.  Harder than a Clinton Frankenstein Bucket or a ABG Frankenstein Pencil Sharpener.  The asking price just seemed a bit much to me.

EBay used to show us sales prices on all items, even offers.  I wish they still did that.  I sure would like to know what it went for - just to see what the market will bear on some items.

Were you the seller or buyer, darkmonkeygod?
ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Since the seller was asking $850, I find it hard to imagine he would accept an offer of less than $500 so quickly - rather than leave it up for a lot longer and hope for more.

Of course, he could have entered into some sort of trade for some item he wanted more and accepted a token offer to satisfy eBay.

I gotta wonder what one of these things in better condition and still in its box would bring.
ADAM

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 06, 2020, 09:42:04 AM
Were you the seller or buyer, darkmonkeygod?

Nope, not me. I got there too late and likely don't value it that high.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

skully

Hey guys.  I sort of had a gut feeling about this piece, but wasn't sure, especially with that price tag.  I agree this seller has very high prices on his stuff.  It's this kind of "obscure" stuff that throws me off sometimes.  All the early classic stuff I know,  but,  when it comes to this kind of item,  I don't mind saying I'm at a loss for information.  I guess if I would have known, I might have tried to put in an offer,  but honestly I'd rather spend if I'm going to spend on something classic just like that Phantom of the Opera boardgame that went off a few days ago,  complete but a bit rough, I didn't get it,  went for low 4 figures,  but anyway seems people are really spending the bucks these days.

michblk

Quote from: Mike Scott on January 03, 2020, 10:19:38 PM
I wouldn't call 11"-12" small.

Sorry only 6 months behind, but "that's what she said"
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

JayeChristie

He looks more like El Chapo than Frankenstein, I think he doesn't do him honor :( he's still cool for the joke
Working at the best web positioning company. Seoplanner
https://www.seoplanner.com

Mike Scott

Welcome to the UMA, JayeChristie !  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website