Texas Frightmare Weekend (May 3-5, 2019) - Irving TX

Started by capoetc, December 16, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capoetc

Texas Frightmare Weekend is coming up next May ... I have not attended this event before, but it looks intriguing. 
"Sometimes I have wondered whether life wouldn't be much more amusing if we were all devils, no nonsense about angels and being good."

capoetc

The guest list for this event is growing ... a pretty good Re-Animator reunion and (so far) 12 Nightmare on Elm Street alums, including Robert Englund and Heather Langenkamp.

It will be my first time at this event -- I always wanted to meet Lee Majors, so I already signed up for a photo op with him.

Anyone else planning to be there?
"Sometimes I have wondered whether life wouldn't be much more amusing if we were all devils, no nonsense about angels and being good."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

capoetc

And now, Nancy Loomis-Kyes and P.J. Soles (Annie and Linda from the original Halloween) are going to be there, along with Sandy Johnson (Judith Myers) and Nick Castle.

I think this will be an excellent event ...

capoetc

Texas Frightmare is this weekend ... anyone else going?

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Sir Masksalot

So did anyone bring back some pics from this event?