Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

comixzombie

Just a heads up, the ReAction figures, buckets, and paper people are all back up for preorder on Monsters in Motion. I just placed my order for all six figures.
The boys around here call it "The Black Lagoon"; a paradise. Only they say nobody has ever come back to prove it.

MadCow

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 04, 2018, 05:16:49 PM
I am looking at these items for some much needed levity this season.  I have a 15 year old cat who is in the process of dying, and its pretty sad :'(. So having to wait for solid information on ordering is ok.... as long as I can get what I wish to purchase. :blank:

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. We lost one earlier this year and have another with health issues. It's heartbreaking to say the least.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: MadCow on October 07, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. We lost one earlier this year and have another with health issues. It's heartbreaking to say the least.

We bought some gel Mord recommended, and have been giving him shots of a nausea reducer and some anti-depressants and he has started eating. Not much....but doing better. If its his time, I just want him to go to sleep. Not starve or be put to sleep. I would love a full recovery but not getting my hopes up. Thanks. Also to AoF and Mord.

Anyone think we are we gonna see ordering information tomorrow for stuff from their webstore tomorrow? Fingers crossed. Cause Halloween has been a bit of a dud this season thus far for me.

fightinggators

tylerh

Is there  benefit to ordering from Monsters In Motion versus ordering direct from Super7?

LordMudd

Quote from: tylerh on October 07, 2018, 10:49:51 PM
Is there  benefit to ordering from Monsters In Motion versus ordering direct from Super7?

I would not know specifically but I would imagine not that different than from Amok Time. AT is taking preorders, S7 isn't. Yes it costs a little more, but if you want to make sure you get it without having to be logged on at a certain day and time, it is probably worth it to you.

CCC.

Palifan

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: tylerh on October 07, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

NO.

Use the discount code "SUPERSAVER" with Super 7 and the bucket price is $18.00.  Also, I live in southern California, about 20 miles from Monsters-In-Motion.  Two-day shipping from MIM is $10.00, about $2.00 more than the same service from Super 7.

I save $4.11 by ordering direct from the manufacturer and I don't have to wait for MIM to get their shipment in hand.

Total price for 1 Bucket to me, with California sales tax, is $27.53.

(I believe Amok Time is in New York.  Check with them to see if they can beat Super 7's price.)

ADAM

Anton Phibes

I ordered a set of the figures from Super7. I didn't see the masks of Creechie and Frankie anywhere on site for order.

YoungestMonsterKid

Red Death looks awesome. Y'know the first Reaction Phantom figure had an image on the Red Death on the card and that had made me think how cool that would be. So glad to see that happen.
Shame three of the characters were already done by Reaction, though. No Hunchback of Notre Dame? That would actually be interesting to see.

AndyFish

I picked up Garloo and Halloween Crimson Ghost figures at NYCC this weekend, the buckets were cool, they had them at least the first day and I saw a lot of KIDS walking around with them— that was great.  The Creature and Frankenstein Masks were awesome and I think the boxes are even better than the masks themselves, but I passed for now.  If they had gone with a more menacing Frankenstein I would have grabbed it.