Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunkenstein

VAMPYR (1932) - First time seeing this.  Wasn't sure what to expect, but wow it sure is different.  Think i need to rewatch it sometime to get more of an opinion.  Certainly has some creative photography which does take you into a dreamlike, nightmare world.
Paul

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: Lunkenstein on July 04, 2021, 06:42:40 PM
THE EXORCIST (1973) - The original theatrical version on Blu-ray.  Still the best cut to me. The build up really is better with less.

In my humble opinion, this is the greatest horror film of all time. I'm tempted to put in vote for Psycho or Jaws (both perfect films), but Psycho can also be viewed as a suspense/thriller and Jaws as an action/adventure film. The Exorcist, however, is pure horror. I consider it "The Godfather" of horror films.

geezer butler

Jaws (1975)

Watch this every year around this time.  :)

2021-07-06_05-52-30 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Memphremagog

Frankenstein Conquers the World(1965)
Kill, Baby, Kill(1966)
The Raven(1935)
Creature With the Atom Brain(1955)
Tales Of Terror(1962)
The Unknown(1946)
Castle Of Blood(1964)
Candyman: Day Of the Dead(1995)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Halloween(2018)
Halloween III Season of the Witch(1982)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lunkenstein

Quote from: geezer butler on July 07, 2021, 11:45:51 PM
In my humble opinion, this is the greatest horror film of all time. I'm tempted to put in vote for Psycho or Jaws (both perfect films), but Psycho can also be viewed as a suspense/thriller and Jaws as an action/adventure film. The Exorcist, however, is pure horror. I consider it "The Godfather" of horror films.

I'm tempted to agree.  I always feel deeply affected after viewing it.  A masterpiece that will never lose its power.
Paul

Hepcat

The House That Dripped Blood (1971) - Trailer

A star studded cast with Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing and Ingrid Pitt!

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

The Final Terror(1981/1983)
Blood Birthday(1980)
All Hallows Eve(2013)
Filmgore(1983)
The Mutilator (1984)
The suckling(1990)
Hell House LLC(2016)
Cannibal Girls (1972)
Slithis(1978)
Inferno(1980)
Blood Lake( S.O.V. 1987)

Lunkenstein

Paul

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Monsters For Sale

ADAM