Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

100 Million BC (2008) - Trailer

Surprisingly good actually (other than the imperviousness of the dinosaurs to bullets but I guess that's to be expected).

;)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Memphremagog

Attack Of the Crab Monsters(1957)
Not Of This Earth(1957)
The Projected Man(1966)
Island Of Terror(1966)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lunkenstein

HOUSE (1985)
CAT-WOMEN OF THE MOON (1953)
MYSTERY OF THE WAX MUSEUM (1933)
ALLIGATOR (1980)
HOUSE OF WAX (1953)
Paul

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 13, 2021, 08:20:39 PM
The Fantastic Four(2005)
Hopefully the FF will be done justice when they become part of the MCU. I grew up reading FF and I'm still a big fan. It's hard to believe the First Family Of Comics, and long-time Marvel flagship book, has gotten such a raw deal regarding movie adaptations.

I have their movies and cartoons on DVD or BD but up to now it's generally been rough sledding. I still watch and enjoy the Hanna-Barbera cartoon from the '60s, but the others...not so much. Oh yeah, I never bought that stinker that came out in 2015. I never want to waste time viewing that again. Even the Roger Corman cheapie from the '90s is better than that, and that's saying something.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

S.O.V., classics

Garden Tool Massacre (1997/2020)
Nail Gun Massacre (1985)
Woodchipper Massacre (1988)
Cannibal Campout(1988)
Video Violence(1987)

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on February 14, 2021, 04:18:07 PM
Hopefully the FF will be done justice when they become part of the MCU. I grew up reading FF and I'm still a big fan. It's hard to believe the First Family Of Comics, and long-time Marvel flagship book, has gotten such a raw deal regarding movie adaptations.

I have their movies and cartoons on DVD or BD but up to now it's generally been rough sledding. I still watch and enjoy the Hanna-Barbera cartoon from the '60s, but the others...not so much. Oh yeah, I never bought that stinker that came out in 2015. I never want to waste time viewing that again. Even the Roger Corman cheapie from the '90s is better than that, and that's saying something.

Actually after watch Fantastic Four(2005), I found the film boring and most of the CGI has not held-up. The Thing( Michael Chiklis), his costume  looks horrendous. Yikes!
I won't be watching any more Marvel films. Especially with all the Cancel Culture and SJW rhetoric.

Memphremagog

Hannibal(2001)
The Mad Doctor(1941)
My Bloody Valentine(1981)
Black Sunday(1960)
DARK SHADOWS:

horrorhunter

Beast Of Blood (1970)

The Amazing Mr. X (1948)

Emmanuel And The Last Cannibals (1977)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

zombiehorror

Willy's Wonderland~Wasn't expecting much but I actually enjoyed the hell out of this.

Memphremagog

Terrified(1963)
Diary Of the Dead(2007)
Fog Island(1945)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!