War-Gods Of the Deep(1965)
Night Of the Big Heat(1967)
The H-Man(1958)
The Woman Eater(1957)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Lunkenstein

Love the new avatar, Memph. NIGHT OF THE DEMON is awesome.
Paul

Memphremagog

Quote from: Lunkenstein on May 26, 2017, 07:44:58 PM
Love the new avatar, Memph. NIGHT OF THE DEMON is awesome.

Thanks! It's one of my favorite supernatural films!
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

creaturefan95

I just watched Creepshow with my parents. I had already seen the movie once online a while ago which lessened the impact this time around. However, there were still moments that happened before the parts I remembered that added suspense. The second to last story made my mom jump a few times and the final segment really grossed her out. She didn't know it was Rated R until characters started cursing. Dad thought it was well-done and Mom liked the comic book transitions. The colorful lighting and crazy borders truly make this a unique spectacle. Revisiting this 1982 anthology film was like seeing a classic pre-code horror comic book come to life!

horrorhunter

Horror Express (1972)  8/10

One of my favorite Eurohorror films. Lee and Cushing bring a Hammer feel to the proceedings. Many Spanish Horror character actors like Victor Israel and Jose Marco are a joy for Naschy fans. And then we have Telly chewing the scenery as crazy Captain Kazan. Love the monster and the music as well. Fans should grab the Blu-ray to really appreciate this gem that has done the rounds in PD Hell.

The Ghoul  (1975)  6/10

Cushing is good as always but the rest of the film should have been better considering the talent involved. Maybe by '75 the Hammer-style aped by this Tyburn production was just getting a little tired. Still worth a watch.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Creepy

My daughter and I watched Popcorn last night. It was a 1st watch for both of us. It is a really fun movie!!!

Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

marsattacks666

Quote from: Creepy on May 27, 2017, 05:48:29 AM
My daughter and I watched Popcorn last night. It was a 1st watch for both of us. It is a really fun movie!!!

Really fun and entertaining film.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monsters For Sale

I'll Never Forget You, 1951 - Also known as "The House In the Square" and "Man of Two Worlds".  All of these are terrible titles for a movie the Fox Studio couldn't figure out how to promote.  I can't blame them.  It is the story of an American nuclear scientist (Tyrone Power) who is working in London.  He is stuck by lightning and travels 200 years back in time to fall in love with a woman (Ann Blyth) before he is denounced as a lunatic and faces commitment for life to an asylum. 

Shot in color with beginning and ending segments in B&W à la "The Wizard of OZ".  It also shares an ending familiar to fans of another Fox film, "Miracle on 34th Street".

A true time travel oddity that is part sci-fi, part period costume romance and could easily have been condensed into a half hour "Twilight Zone" episode.
ADAM

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on May 27, 2017, 06:10:03 PM
Sounds like it's worth checking out.

Only if you are a nutcase completist like me.

I want to see EVERY time travel, first alien contact and end-of-world/apocalypse movie I can find.

Just love the various speculations people bring to these three situations.
ADAM

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on May 27, 2017, 06:17:06 PM
I want to see EVERY time travel . .

After checking it out, I have seen that movie.
CREATURE FAN

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on May 27, 2017, 09:35:41 PM
After checking it out, I have seen that movie.

Boring, huh?

I just included the description because it is so obscure that I figured most of our members don't even know it exists.

(It would have made a more interesting half-hour TZ episode.)

ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on May 27, 2017, 09:40:25 PM
(It would have made a more interesting half-hour TZ episode.)

But still not TZs best time travel episode.  ;D
CREATURE FAN