Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Anton Phibes

Screaming Skull
Manos

MST3K versions of both. The only way I can stand Manos,lol.

Memphremagog

The Brainiac(1963)
Curse Of the Crying Woman(1963)
Night Creatures(1962)
Subspecies(1991)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Anthony Caranci

Friday night:

The Invisible Man 1933.
Horror of Dracula 1958 - The restored version. I've always loved this film, and now have even greater cause to love it even more.

Howler

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Diary of the Dead
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Monsters For Sale

"Death Becomes Her" - Dark comedy about a drug that makes two rivals immortal.  (Blu-Ray)
I like the "be careful what you wish for" story.  A shorter, more sinister telling would have seemed right at  home on the original Twilight Zone.

"Looker" - Beautiful models being electronically "cloned" then murdered.  (DVD)

Very dated.  If you like the idea of artificial actors Try "S1mOne" instead.

"The Satan Bug" - Biological warfare agent that the government loses control of.  (NLU-Ray)

"The Satan Bug" is a slow, plodding movie made with from a surprisingly dull script, with flat acting and l-o-n-g, lingering editing that makes its 116 minutes running time seem to take forever.  It comes with an information-filled but monotone commentary.  The lack of subtitles makes it somewhat difficult to follow the "action" while listening to the non scene-specific drone of the commenter.

It comes with a reversible label.  To clear up any confusion, these are both the same edition of the movie:

It is shipped with the blue artwork showing.  One enterprising Amazon seller is pedaling the purple label showing as a rare out-of-print version for $54.00 - Sheesh!

ADAM

Memphremagog

Phantom Of the Opera(1962)
Invaders From Mars(1986)
Cry Of the Werewolf(1944)
Soul Of A Monster(1944)
Arachnia(2003)
Rise Of the Planet Of the Apes(2011)
Dawn Of the Planet Of the Apes(2014)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Ludi

Howler

Diary of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead
The Halloween Tree
Cannibal Flesh Riot
The Munsters

Mike...In 3-D!

The Hamiltons (2006)
Creature Feature (2015)
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

zombiehorror

The Munsters first episdoe, Munsters Masquerade; I knew these were on Netflix previously but thought they had been removed so after finding the series last night decided to watch one.  I'm not positive but I'd say these have been given the HD treatment, this first episode was brilliant with detail that I previously don't recall seeing; I'd throw in my dvds but everything is packed right now for a move in mid-September.  Anyone else with Netflix wanna give The Munsters a look and see what you think?

marsattacks666

Psycho (1966)
Day of the Dead (1985)
Tormented(1960)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Howler

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website