Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 07:18:16 PM
My brother found it dirt cheap on Amazon. He told me that the film was thought to be lost but dug up by some sick individuals (has loads of extras)

I looked on Google, and typed in Hunters. I got several titles to choose from. Trying to narrow it down by synopsis.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

This one has no known actors. Actually, I believe the actors were killed on camera, haha.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 07:30:05 PM
This one has no known actors. Actually, I believe the actors were killed on camera, haha.

Wow! Still want to see it. Sounds like some Darkweb, redroom stuff. >:D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Just joking. I believe they're all alive (minus a limb or two)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 07:44:14 PM
Just joking. I believe they're all alive (minus a limb or two)

Still looking

marsattacks666

Mord

It was written and directed by Adam Ahlbrandt

Mord

It was released in 2015 by Massacre Video. I hope that helps.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 07:58:39 PM
It was released in 2015 by Massacre Video. I hope that helps.

Thank you, Mord.

Mord

Mike...In 3-D!

"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 08, 2016, 10:41:45 PM
Not yet. But I will.
Found it. Go to IMDB and type in "Hunters" 2016. It's there. It's the one about the film students that run into another group making a snuff film. Bingo!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 08, 2016, 11:07:35 PM
Found it. Go to IMDB and type in "Hunters" 2016. It's there. It's the one about the film students that run into another group making a snuff film. Bingo!

Awesome! Checking now. Thanks, Mord. ;D

Mord

"The Green Room" - A Touring hardcore band get screwed on payment for a gig. A friend sets up a quick cash gig in this scary hick town. Once there, they notice the locals are a bunch of swastika bearing racist punks. They decide to piss off the locals by starting their set with a rousing cover of the Dead Kennedys "Nazi Punks,  F*** Off". That doesn't set well with the audience. As they get ready to leave, they see something they weren't supposed to see. Now they have to survive the night in the green room with a boxcutter and sticks to fend of a crew of armed skinheads. Very well done, with a great  Anton Yelchin  performance (sadly, one of his last). Tense and entertaining.