Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphremagog

Rodan(1956)
Teenage Monster(1957)
Brain From Planet Arous(1957)
Doctor Who: Caves Of Androzani(1984)
Doctor Who: The Husbands Of River Song(2015)
Night Gallery: Return Of the Sorcerer(1972)
Voyage To the Bottom Of the Sea: The Abominable Snowman(1968)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Monsterama: Don Post Studios
Monsterama: Munsters' collectibles
The Day the Earth Stood Still
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Robo Vampire was the most recent.  A RoboCop knock off (I could build a better suit) where the cyborg hero fights jiangshi, or Chinese hopping vampires.

Quote from: Memphremagog on December 27, 2015, 10:07:29 AM
Brain From Planet Arous(1957)

Just watched this one.  How did you like it?  I thought it was a lot of fun. 

Memphremagog

The Mysterians(1957)
Battle In Outer Space(1959)
The Invisible Woman(1940)
The Mole People(1956)
DARK SHADOWS:

Count_Zirock

"Doctor Who: The Husbands of River Song"
"Godzilla Raids Again"

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-A1 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on December 27, 2015, 10:40:13 PM
Hostel II
I think I prefer it to the original. It's very atmospheric and has far better acting. The lead girl, Lauren German, was really bad-ass too.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 28, 2015, 12:18:27 AM
I think I prefer it to the original. It's very atmospheric and has far better acting. The lead girl, Lauren German, was really bad-ass too.

I agree, Hostel has better acting and not to mention a strong narrative.
Hostel II for me has been my favorite. I enjoy the Bathory-esque scene the most. I think the character Lauren German portrays is strong.

Btw.....R.I.P., Lemmy. :  (

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on December 28, 2015, 10:13:14 PM
Hostel II for me has been my favorite. I enjoy the Bathory-esque scene the most. I think the character Lauren German portrays is strong.

Btw.....R.I.P., Lemmy. :  (
What!?! Lemmy from Motorhead?  Man, this is devastating! Ace of Spades is one of my all time favorite songs.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 29, 2015, 12:08:17 AM
What!?! Lemmy from Motorhead?  Man, this is devastating! Ace of Spades is one of my all time favorite songs.

Very sad, indeed

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on December 28, 2015, 10:13:14 PM
I think you misunderstood me. I said that I thought Hostel II had better acting and is the better film. Though I love both, the second one is far superior to the original (IMO). The Bathory-like scene and the festival before it are cool & creepy. The "feeding-the-penis-to-the-dog" scene was one of the best revenge scenes ever.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 29, 2015, 12:21:57 AM
I think you misunderstood me. I said that I thought Hostel II had better acting and is the better film. Though I love both, the second one is far superior to the original (IMO). The Bathory-like scene and the festival before it are cool & creepy. The "feeding-the-penis-to-the-dog" scene was one of the best revenge scenes ever.

I did. Oops!!

Memphremagog

King Kong(2005)
Sweeney Todd(2007)
Dracula 2000(1999)
Hunchback Of Notre Dame(1939)
DARK SHADOWS:

geezer butler

Captain America: Winter Solider (2014)

Ant-Man (2015)

*Ant-Man was better than I anticipated. I wasn't sure how a micro-superhero story-line would translate onto film, but they did a good job. Pretty entertaining film imo.

geezer butler

Godzilla Final Wars (2004)

Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)