Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count_Zirock

"Doctor Who: Kill the Moon" on BBC America.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Phantom Stranger

' House Of Dark Shadows' (1970)
-Jonathan Frid

Plot: Released from his coffin, after 200 years, by local drunk Willie Loomis, vampire Barnabas Collins goes on a killing spree , while at the same time charming his modern era relatives.  Soon he meets local girl Maggie Evans and becomes convinced she is the reincarnation of his long dead fiancee Josette and he plans on going through with the wedding.

Phantoms Review: One of my all time favorite vampire movies. Even if you've never seen the TV series,  you can follow it. This is a well made, well actec film. The story is based on a plot from the series, but condensed down to movie length.  The film has a kind of Hammer Films style to it and it works well. A fun, very entertaining movie.

horrorhunter

Scars Of Dracula (1970)

Christopher Lee is the consummate Count Dracula. Patrick Troughton is fun as the Count's scraggly unibrowed servant. Michael Ripper is character actor extraordinaire as the grumpy innkeeper. Jenny Hanley and Anouska Hempel heat things up as eye candy. Damn good entertainment.

Hammer Hotties from Scars Of Dracula:
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on October 04, 2014, 04:32:01 PM
"Conqueror Worm" - Not my favorite Vinnie P film but it was on cable & I hadn't seen it in ages. All my cable stations have their on "Horror On-Demand" menus ready. They add new films every week to chose from. I love this month!

Nice---"Witchfinder General." I actually like this film a lot. The interesting thing is: VP wanted to do what he did best and really 'pour it on' in terms of his performance. But director Michael Reeves kept telling Price to tone it down. Apparently they butted heads a few times. Reeves felt the witchfinder character would be more believable and frightening if Price played the part restrained and bureaucratic. I'm a total Vincent Price geek, but in this case I think the director was right.

Creepy

I attended the Cinema Wasteland show this past weekend and watched Frankenstein must be Destroyed followed by a wonderful panel discussion with Veronica Carlson, Caroline Munroe, and Martine Beswick.
Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

marsattacks666

Mord

And Soon the Darkness (remake) - pretty good for a remake

Memphremagog

Taste the Blood Of Dracula(1969)
Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors(1967)
The Vampire & the Ballerina(1961)
Strange Confession(1945)
Blood Of Dracula's Castle(1967)
The Vampire Lovers(1970)
13 Ghosts(1960)
The Mysterious Island(1929)

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

horrorhunter

The Witches (1966) (aka The Devil's Own)

A little slow at times but still good.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

BaronNightshade

The last one i saw was an entertaing 'Night Of The Demons' type movie called 'The Hazing' not scarey but lots of fun.

Wicked Lester

Alien Factor 1977. If you like low budget Sci-Fi movies you need to see this one.

The Alien Factor Trailer 1977

Also watched Alien Factor 2 Alien Rampage. Not as good (or bad) as the first but still worth a view.

marsattacks666