Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

"Traveler of both time and space..."

urbanchaos

F.W. Murnau's Nosferatu. I'm currently doing an analysis of this film for a final paper for one of my University class

DoctorDeath

The Evil Dead (1981)
Revolt of the Zombies (1936)
Black Dragons (1942)
Scream and Scream Again (1970)

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Phantom Stranger

"Hotel Transylvania"(2012)

Plot: IMDB
Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count's teen-aged daughter.

Phantom's Review: First, let me say, I can't stand Adam Sandler. Don't know why, he just irritates the crap out of me. Now, having said that, I must say that I liked "Hotel Transylvania".
It's cute, silly and has some fun spoofs of the classic movie monsters. It's not great by any means, but it's a fun family movie, and it's a good way to introduce the classic monsters to a younger audience.

Memphremagog

Tomb Of Torture(1964)
Giant From the Unknown(1958)
The Atomic Submarine(1959)
Phantasm(1979)
The Manster(1962)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

tidroplane

Listen to them...Children of the night...What music they make!

Joseph_Baeza

Paladin

The Invisible Man & The Invisible Man returns (which is on this Saturday night via Svengoolie)

zombiehorror

Sinister (2012)-Decent flick, worth a watch.

DoctorDeath

Quote from: Phantom Stranger on March 27, 2013, 06:46:21 PM
"Hotel Transylvania"(2012)

Plot: IMDB
Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count's teen-aged daughter.

Phantom's Review: First, let me say, I can't stand Adam Sandler. Don't know why, he just irritates the crap out of me. Now, having said that, I must say that I liked "Hotel Transylvania".
It's cute, silly and has some fun spoofs of the classic movie monsters. It's not great by any means, but it's a fun family movie, and it's a good way to introduce the classic monsters to a younger audience.

Adam Sandler is actually what kept me from watching this film. How that guy has a job is beyond me.

zombiehorror

Quote from: DoctorDeath on March 28, 2013, 01:41:02 PM
Adam Sandler is actually what kept me from watching this film. How that guy has a job is beyond me.

I can probably count on one hand the number of Adam Sandler films I've watched!

I can't stand him but Hotel Transylvania was great!!  We watched it in the theater and then got the dvd when it came out, I've now probably watched the film some 10 times..........if it was any other Adam Sandler film, I'd have plunged an ice pick thru my eardrums long ago!!!

marsattacks666

Bleed for Satan (1974)
The Funhouse
Halloween III
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

DoctorDeath

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (1920)
Bedlam (1946)
Isle of the Dead (1945)

Paladin

Masters of Horror: Homecoming by Joe Dante

I like this series.