Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Spankenstein

Finally got around to watching Battle For the Planet of the Apes.  Wasn't my favorite "apes" movie, but I still enjoyed it. 

DoctorDeath

Quote from: Dr Spankenstein on January 23, 2013, 10:30:59 PM
Finally got around to watching Battle For the Planet of the Apes.  Wasn't my favorite "apes" movie, but I still enjoyed it.

Saw this one for the first time recently (so called "Extended Edition") - Really enjoyed it.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Dr Spankenstein on January 23, 2013, 10:30:59 PM

The film was the last of the series. Unfortunately, it is the weakest off all the POTA films. Conquest, is surely one of the best.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

DoctorDeath

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 24, 2013, 03:18:17 PM

The film was the last of the series. Unfortunately, it is the weakest off all the POTA films. Conquest, is surely one of the best.

Conquest, besides the first film, is my favorite.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

general gruesome

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 24, 2013, 06:45:39 PM

Totally
I totally agree, conquest IS my all-time favorite, I really like how It's a prison film with the slaves overthrowing the city and how they use weapons

general gruesome

Quote from: Paladin on January 21, 2013, 06:22:04 PM
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Entertaining, but not as good as Trek VI...
lol really?

general gruesome

Quote from: Paladin on January 21, 2013, 06:22:04 PM
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Entertaining, but not as good as Trek VI...
lol really? I enjoyed part VI, not as much as part II

marsattacks666

Quote from: steve050305 on January 25, 2013, 01:22:03 AM
I totally agree, conquest IS my all-time favorite, I really like how It's a prison film with the slaves overthrowing the city and how they use weapons

Conquest, is definitely beyond my favorite POTA film. So well written. Incredible.

general gruesome

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 25, 2013, 03:04:56 AM

Conquest, is definitely beyond my favorite POTA film. So well written. Incredible.
for sure

Dr Spankenstein

I agree with everyone on here about Conquest of the Planet of the Apes.  After the original, it's my favorite "apes" film. 

marsattacks666

Quote from: Dr Spankenstein on January 25, 2013, 08:15:16 PM
I agree with everyone on here about Conquest of the Planet of the Apes.  After the original, it's my favorite "apes" film.
;D ;D ;D

Memphremagog

The Ghoul(1933)
Shadow Of the Vampire(2000)
Doctor Who: The Monster Of Peladon(1974)
The Town That Dreaded Sundown(1977)
The Raven(1963)
The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra(2003)
Darkness Falls(2005)
The Woman Eater(1958)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Paladin

Quote from: steve050305 on January 25, 2013, 01:23:29 AM
lol really? I enjoyed part VI, not as much as part II

I enjoyed part VI, but II: TWOK was good as well. These are probably the best two Trek films IMO
"Traveler of both time and space..."