Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiehorror

The Descent 2~If you liked the first one (Which I did.) you'll probably enjoy this one but it is definitely no reinvention of the wheel.....pretty much the same flick....Also I feel the first one did a better job at capturing the darkness of a cave setting...

BaronLatos35

- I Sell the Dead

I really enjoyed this dark comedy filled with graverobbing, vampires, zombies and aliens. Complete monster madness. It captured the look and feel of the Hammer films and the story centered on two grave robbers' exploits.

Recommended.
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

Phantom Stranger

"The Return Of Dracula" (1958)
                                    -Francis Lederer

Plot: IMDB
Count Dracula kills a passenger on a train in Transylvania and steals his identity. He comes to a small community in California where the Mayberrys are expecting their cousin from Europe. His strange behaviour, sleeping all day and going out at night are surprising to young miss Rachel Mayberry. A policeman from Europe comes to investigate while Rachel's best friend Jenny dies unexpectedly. And the count plans on giving Rachel the gift of eternal life...

Phantom's Review: Low budget, but surprisingly decent little film. The story is nothing new, but the film has some good atmosphere and is well made.

jazzman412000

Woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I watched "The Mummy's Hand" and "The Mummy's Tomb". Nice little double feature!
Chick Young: You're making enough noise to wake up the dead!

Wilbur: I don't have to wake him up--he's up!

CreepysFan

B-movie marathon today.

SPIDER BABY
  DRACULA VS FRANKENSTEIN
  CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Sean

Sean

Quote from: BaronLatos35 on July 25, 2010, 03:47:06 PM
- I Sell the Dead

I really enjoyed this dark comedy filled with graverobbing, vampires, zombies and aliens. Complete monster madness. It captured the look and feel of the Hammer films and the story centered on two grave robbers' exploits.

Recommended.

Geez, I'll have to check it out.  Superb, avatar, btw...

Sean

Quote from: jazzman412000 on July 25, 2010, 07:52:33 PM
Woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I watched "The Mummy's Hand" and "The Mummy's Tomb". Nice little double feature!

Did you just catch them serendipitously on the TV----or did you have them recorded?  Either way, it's fantastic.

Sean

Quote from: CreepysFan on July 25, 2010, 08:08:32 PM
B-movie marathon today.

SPIDER BABY
  DRACULA VS FRANKENSTEIN
  CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS

Fantastic eclectic trio, C'sFan.

BaronLatos35

- Blacula

- Scream, Blacula, Scream

A favorite double feature on an impromptu day off. William Marshall makes one cool vampire.

Thanks Sean,
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

slayergriffith

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

marsattacks666

Demented(1980, Which I totally recommend)
The Curse of Frankenstein
Blade of the RIPPER
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

kklloo

marsattacks666