Walpurgisnacht on Sunday!

Started by Hepcat, April 27, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

So Walpurgisnacht takes place on Sunday evening this year. Do any of you UMAers have anything special planned on this the second biggest festival on the UMA calendar?

Any plans for broom rides, bonfires or frolicking with friendly wicca Sunday evening?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

horrorhunter

I'll be watching Werewolf Shadow (1971) and The Wicker Man (1973) (99 min. version). A Walpurgisnacht tradition for me.

I would like to dance in a cemetery with hot naked witches but I don't know any and don't want to be arrested. So, watching monster movies is about as adventurous as I get.  ;D
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Sir Masksalot

I have entertained the fantasy of climbing Brocken Peak on Walpurgisnacht
but given my age and limited means, it's not likely to happen. Thanks for
this remembrance and most excellent images, Hepcat.

Hepcat

Here then are a few more images in the spirit of the season that you might like:

tynhrt

Haunted hearse

More people need to know of this! :D
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Hepcat

Tonight's the night! Dancing and marshmallows around a big bonfire followed by broomstick riding high above the tree tops!

8)

horrorhunter

Even though I'm only watching monster movies for Walpurgisnacht I'll be in good company.

My standee of Elvira in witch getup will be watching too, and she's dressed for the occasion.  8)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

LundyAfterMidnight

Wow, missed it. I work 3rd shift, & we actually got busy for a change.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Sir Masksalot

Let's start off this year's countdown with a life-sized "Meg Mucklebones"
(from Legend) that I saw at a convention some years ago >

Sir Masksalot

'Everyone's favorite Wicked Witch, on display at a convention and in a private collection >