MEGO-Dracula/Bela Lugosi

Started by marsattacks666, July 23, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

This this has been postedone previously,  sorry.
I am WAY too excited about this figure and wanted to
share.

http://www.megomuseum.com/first-look-8-inch-bela-lugosi-as-dracula/
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

MadCow

Supposedly some Targets already have these in stock but the street date is 7/29. I saw someone posted the Sulu on Instagram today.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: MadCow on July 23, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
Supposedly some Targets already have these in stock but the street date is 7/29. I saw someone posted the Sulu on Instagram today.

Where are they stocking these?  In toys or electronics (the Funko area)? 

Sleepyhollowstudios

Are they doing any more monster figures, or just Dracula?

-Andy
Bugs Bunny is my dream. Wile E. Coyote is my reality.

MadCow

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 23, 2018, 07:51:27 PM
Where are they stocking these?  In toys or electronics (the Funko area)?

I can't find any mention of where in the store they're being stocked. Though I did just come across this post of a full display:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BllZ3woDFgK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

James Burrell

Hi All!

I've posted this in another spot, but I'm hoping this post will attract a few additional eyes who may have missed the other one.

I'm just wondering whether somebody here would be able to please help me out. I would really love to get my hands on a Bela Lugosi Dracula 8-inch Mego figure, but it unfortunately looks like it - not to mention many of the other Mego releases - are now sold out on the Target website. Would someone here in the UMA be able to please pick one of the figures for me, and I could pay for it (via PayPal), along with the postage and a few dollars more for their trouble. I am located in Toronto, Canada.

I had been checking the Target site for the past several days for it to be listed, and decided to click on the "Out of Stock" tab tonight,  when the Dracula figure showed up as being out of stock. I have noticed the figures being listed for two to three times the money on eBay and had thought about purchasing one off there. But I would really hate to give in to the scalpers, whom I wish would leave these figures alone for the people who really want them, instead of just seeing them as something to profit from. 

If anyone could please help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much for your time. Have a great Sunday!

-James

favoritemonsters

Went to two Targets this morning and not a single Mego figure anywhere on the pegs...but did have lots of empty/blank areas that toys should go...

Anton Phibes

I have wasted far more than the $25 worth of time so far looking (the average price scalpers are charging over the cost of the figure) already. So I am ebay bound. Not messing with this hoop jumping. These kind of things turn me off. When Super 7 releases their figures I hope its a little easier.

aura of foreboding

Why is Dracula (sold out) 17.99 on the website? 

BRICK

Hmmm....Bela Lugosi as Dracula or Alice from The Brady Bunch, I wonder which one is going to be more popular? Why do I have a uneasy feeling that Dracula is going to be the figure that is short-stocked!  >:(
When times are dark, don't consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

favoritemonsters

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 29, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
Why is Dracula (sold out) 17.99 on the website?

What website ? Dont see it on target.com

Anton Phibes

Quote from: BRICK on July 29, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
Hmmm....Bela Lugosi as Dracula or Alice from The Brady Bunch, I wonder which one is going to be more popular? Why do I have a uneasy feeling that Dracula is going to be the figure that is short-stocked!  >:(

Alice can warm the pegs til doomsday for all I care. monsters are where its at, baby. Bela! Bela! Bela!

aura of foreboding

Quote from: favoritemonsters on July 29, 2018, 01:54:50 PM
What website ? Dont see it on target.com

It is on the Target website.  You have to click "show out of stock."

aura of foreboding

Went to my two local stores today.  Neither had any.  One store was just stocking today's toys.  The other said that the Megos are in the rafters and may not be out until Friday.  :(

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

Scalpers are already trying to sell the Bela mego for almost $60 now, its insane how much they try to get.
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!