Zombie!

Started by Toy Ranch, December 07, 2007, 05:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidagain

Anton Phibes

Maybe he will be present in the 2018 or 2019 catalog,lol. :angel:

Kidagain

Should be interesting to see.Hey Glenn any updates from TOTS.

Anton Phibes

Glenn is our #1 mask guy here I think. At least the #1 who actually is fully engaged and interacts with us. :angel:

Gory Glenn

Hey guys, I actually asked Chris about ToTS doing a Langdon Zombie mask. He said that they were going to and that the Langdon estate initially agreed to it but backed out before it could happen. Not sure if any protos were made though. That pic Anton posted sure looks like one.

Anton Phibes

Got any sneaks or inside intel on the 2018 catalog?

Gory Glenn

Nothing since they posted the 2018 catalog cover.

Anton Phibes

Don't they realize we need out fix? It's January! October will be here before you know it!

Kidagain

Thanks for the update Glenn.

Anton Phibes

Never stop hunting! Never stop hunting!!!

Left to right:

Whitehead 80's mold re-cast Langdon Zombie mask, Verne Langdon official Zombie 1/6 figure, Justin Mabry Night Owl Zombie mask (once in the collection of Sandy Collora (director of Batmna Dead End, World's Finest, and Shallow Water), yesterdays Pin, and Music CD. I also scored a very fine condition copy of the Creepy 1972 Annual (not pictured).  So unless someone eventually makes a Mego figure or a resin kit....or Trick or Treat makes a mask...my yen for VLZ is momentarily satiated. Bottom pic shows Mabry personally signed the mask to "Sandman" Sandy Collora. Hope you like. Celebrate with me!!!

Sir Masksalot

I may never get a good night's z-z-zleep again after being z-z-zonked by
this spine-tingling trio of Z-Z-Zombies! 'Great additions to your ghoul-pool!

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 02, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

Left to right:

Whitehead 80's mold re-cast Langdon Zombie mask, Verne Langdon official Zombie 1/6 figure, Justin Mabry Night Owl Zombie mask (once in the collection of Sandy Collora (director of Batmna Dead End, World's Finest, and Shallow Water), yesterdays Pin, and Music CD. I also scored a very fine condition copy of the Creepy 1972 Annual (not pictured).  So unless someone eventually makes a Mego figure or a resin kit....or Trick or Treat makes a mask...my yen for VLZ is momentarily satiated. Bottom pic shows Mabry personally signed the mask to "Sandman" Sandy Collora. Hope you like. Celebrate with me!!!

I'll give you a crisp $5 bill for everything on that shelf.. Final offer. ;D

thm

Creepy

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 02, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

Left to right:

Great stuff!!
Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

Anton Phibes

Quote from: the_horror_man on April 02, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
I'll give you a crisp $5 bill for everything on that shelf.. Final offer. ;D

thm

Haven't you spent that $5 yet? You've offered it for several of my toys,lol. :angel:

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 02, 2018, 07:00:10 PM
Haven't you spent that $5 yet? You've offered it for several of my toys,lol. :angel:

Nope, I keep it in a glass case, just in case. ;D

thm