Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gory Glenn

Quote from: monsterloco on October 13, 2015, 11:17:50 AM
True I got way too many universal box set I saw the Abbott and Costello box set on amazon for like 100 something need to get me one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

If all you care about is the monster related movies you can pick this up for under $15.00.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Gory Glenn on October 13, 2015, 11:40:54 AM
If all you care about is the monster related movies you can pick this up for under $15.00.

I need to pick this up
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Gory Glenn

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 13, 2015, 12:31:10 PM
I need to pick this up

Me too but I know as soon as I do they'll release the Blu-ray version.  :-\

marsattacks666

Quote from: Gory Glenn on October 13, 2015, 01:52:38 PM
Me too but I know as soon as I do they'll release the Blu-ray version.  :-\

Probably ;D
Double-dip
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

monsterloco

Nice just the monster movies where can I get this box set the one I was talking about is this one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mike Scott

Quote from: monsterloco on October 13, 2015, 03:46:18 PM
where can I get this box set the one I was talking about

Amazon, or ebay, or other DVD dealers. Look around for a good deal!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

SpeedierThantheGrave

This guy came in the mail today.  Does anyone have any info on him? I've tried searching every combination of "1998/terminator/cyborg/robot/figure" and nothing came up besides his eBay listing. He's 5 ¾" high and marked 1998 RCI Universal Studios. The sculpting and paint job is pretty impressively detailed.  The pistol is removable, and after unwrapping him and inspecting him, HIS SKIN PEELS OFF!! How cool?! AND - the skull and spinal cord detach!  It looks like maybe he had other skin pieces as well, and maybe covers on his legs, there's little pegs on the sides of his knee.  For $4.50 I couldn't resist.

Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

1/6thtoyz

No idea but he is cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

marsattacks666

SpeedierthantheGrave. I recognize that figure. It came from the Movie, Virus. I cannot find a link for that particular figure. But!!!! If you type in, Virus movie figure(s), the image will display. Btw...Jamie Lee Curtis was in that awful film. Cool figure.

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 14, 2015, 06:55:43 PM
SpeedierthantheGrave. I recognize that figure. It came from the Movie, Virus. I cannot find a link for that particular figure. But!!!! If you type in, Virus movie figure(s), the image will display. Btw...Jamie Lee Curtis was in that awful film. Cool figure.

HAHA! Thanks so much MarsAttacks!! I shall do some research!

marsattacks666

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on October 14, 2015, 06:59:18 PM
HAHA! Thanks so much MarsAttacks!! I shall do some research!

Anytime. Glad I could help. :D :D

Count_Zirock

I think I had the Jamie Lee Curtis figure from that movie. There was a time that I collected the female figures from every movie toy line, because they were always the hardest to find. I still have the Denise Richards figure from "Starship Troopers," which looked nothing like her!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-A1 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: Count_Zirock on October 14, 2015, 07:22:40 PM
There was a time that I collected the female figures from every movie toy line, because they were always the hardest to find.

That's a really smart game plan!

Count_Zirock

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on October 14, 2015, 08:24:52 PM
That's a really smart game plan!
At one time, I had every TMNT April O'Neill figure that Jakks Pacific made. I even broke down and bought the one from the new movie, without buying any of the other figures.
::)

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Count_Zirock on October 14, 2015, 07:22:40 PM
I think I had the Jamie Lee Curtis figure from that movie. There was a time that I collected the female figures from every movie toy line, because they were always the hardest to find. I still have the Denise Richards figure from "Starship Troopers," which looked nothing like her!

Did you get the girl martian from Mars Attack. I always thought she was cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium