NECA HAS OBTAINED UNIVERSAL MONSTERS!!!!

Started by Anton Phibes, January 29, 2021, 06:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadCow

Quote from: Lazarus on May 03, 2024, 08:10:39 PMHe's from a Christmas episode of the show, I've been informed.  I haven't watched the show just yet.  Apparently it's delightful.

You are correct. The show is wacky, gory and a lot of fun. My daughter and I are huge Chucky fans. NECA did a regular Chucky for the show but it wasn't that different from the movie Chucky so I passed. This one is a must for me. I'm hoping we get more versions from the show eventually.

Mike...In 3-D!

Hopefully NECA's Monster Mayhem gives us the black and white Invisible Man.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Lazarus

First release for Monster MAYhem is a reissue of the Friday the 13th accessory set.

A good release for the folks that missed it the first time.  I've already got it though.

TheMadScientist

Today's release went straight to preorder on the NECA website too. Looks like the releases on the 13th, 17th, 20th, 29th and 31st might also be preorders, while the ones on the 10th, 24th and 27th will just be announcements. Hopefully we get some good stuff this month

Mcfly22

Quote from: TheMadScientist on May 06, 2024, 06:21:56 PMToday's release went straight to preorder on the NECA website too. Looks like the releases on the 13th, 17th, 20th, 29th and 31st might also be preorders, while the ones on the 10th, 24th and 27th will just be announcements. Hopefully we get some good stuff this month

I think ultimate Hannibal Lecter will be one heard rumors of it as he was on a shelf in some neca zoom video

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mcfly22 on May 08, 2024, 07:59:34 AMI think ultimate Hannibal Lecter will be one heard rumors of it as he was on a shelf in some neca zoom video

Word from the "whisperers" is that its a Wal mart Ex wave. What concerns me is, with their Jigsaw, the whole thing is re-use except the robe and the accessories. If Hannibal is the same way, then, who's gonna "bite" (see what I did there,lol?)

Anton Phibes

I think of the classic accessory sets I would like to see NECA do for the classic Universals  (that probably doesn't have a ghost of a chance of happening) is a Phantom with organ (similar to DST's, but with a back to it), an organ bench for the man to sit in and some minor accessories. As we don't even know if they are advancing the Universals though, this seems highly unlikely.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 09, 2024, 05:56:59 PMI would like to see NECA do . . a Phantom with organ

Didn't somebody just do one?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mike Scott on May 09, 2024, 07:01:42 PMDidn't somebody just do one?

sorry, i meant to say accessory set. KP is doing it in 1/6. For big $$$$$$. pass.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 10, 2024, 12:55:49 AMKP is doing it in 1/6. For big $$$$$$.

That's probably what I was thinking of.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website