Our local CVS Pharmacy already has Halloween stuff out.

Started by OldTimey, July 31, 2010, 02:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldTimey

Darryl

Dr.Teufel Geist

RICKH

Dollar Tree also has its Halloween merch. out, as least some of it.  Skeletons, skulls, tombstones, plus some pretty cool monster busts: hooded skull, vampire, werewolf and devil.
You can't kill the boogeyman.  Halloween (1978)

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: RICKH on July 31, 2010, 04:38:48 PM
Dollar Tree also has its Halloween merch. out, as least some of it.  Skeletons, skulls, tombstones, plus some pretty cool monster busts: hooded skull, vampire, werewolf and devil.

I wonder if ours have those busts.... thanks for the info RickH
I will check it out..  8)

Kidagain

That's not too bad, while out shopping today my wife and I went into our local Michael's and already bought some Halloween stuff. I figure, if you see something you want now buy it, 3 months from now it might not be there. But, Halloween at the end of July is a bit much.

Ormsby

Glad to know it's starting.  I'm going to drag the wife out tomorrow to all th stores and start getting stuff.
Ormsby
Ormsby's Cinema Insane
http://www.cinemainsane.com

OldTimey

By the end of August, you'll start seeing Christmas stuff on the shelves.
Darryl

charp13

Haha- I was just uploading photos to Facebook (I'm only friends with a few people) BECAUSE- My family celebrated "the birthday that wouldn't die" with me today and my grandson gave me a big ol' gift bag with a severed foot, severed hand and a bag of mini skulls! My daughter-in-law said he picked them out himself at The Dollar Tree and I was shocked that they would have these things there!

zombiehorror

Dollar Tree severed hands/feet...WTF?  I picked up 2 bags of severed fingers from there the other day but didn't see any severed hands/feet....Looks like I'll be checking back there soon!!  Never hurts to have a few spare body parts laying around.

charp13

They weren't the fancy rubber feet and hands, they're kind of blow-mold with bloody accents at the severing point. I was so happy that my grandson got me something he knew I would LOVE! I'm not sure where Dollar Tree is around here, but I think it was inside a mall. I'm gonna go get some more for sure!

packy120353

Do the Dollar Tree busts look anything like this?...

CreepyJeff

Quote from: packy120353 on July 31, 2010, 10:10:33 PM

Hey!  Great job painting these, Packy!  I'm the proud owner of one of your painted Franks and I love him!  Tasted great with ketchup and mustard.   :D
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

ChattyLMS

I'll take a look at the Christmas stuff next week and report in.
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

RICKH

[
Quote from: packy120353 on July 31, 2010, 10:10:33 PM

Yes, the skull and the werewolf are the same.
You can't kill the boogeyman.  Halloween (1978)

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!