Started by Wolf Man, June 08, 2009, 05:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Punkrockbillyjack13

Punkrockbillyjack13

BaronLatos35

Quote from: Punkrockbillyjack13 on June 21, 2009, 03:00:20 PM
Do they still air Macabre Thearter???

Cool picture man,

Macabre Theater hasn't been on in a few years. There's barely any activity on her sites. I wish the show would come back on the web maybe?
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

Punkrockbillyjack13

Yeah they would air some odd ball stuff.. I couldn't believe when they showed "Burial Ground" although they had to edit all the good stuff, still very cool to see that movie on t.v. Just like back in the old days here in L.A. when Elvira would show movies like "the Devils wedding Night" & "Tombs of the blind dead".

As far as them airing again, I think thats up to Butch Patrick!!

Punkrockbillyjack13

Wolf Man

Quote from: Wolf Man on June 09, 2009, 07:53:12 AM

I was unaware that Elizabeth Brooks shown here from the Howling lost her battle with cancer at a youthful age of 46.  She passed away September 7, 1997, in the company of her son and his Godmother.

I was sad to learn this.  Her performance in the Howling was memorable to say the least. 

We seldom follow some of the lessor known actors so I was unaware of her passing until searching for photos of her.  Her story was a fascinating one and she was of Commanche decent. 

I am sorry to learn of her passing so young. 
Even a man who is pure at heart......

Wolfman66

Quote from: BaronLatos35 on June 09, 2009, 06:07:16 PM

Salma Hayek ...part 2
Baron right with ya on this choice here and Elvira dn Vampira follow in with a close second for me ;D
Clint Eastwood in Tarantula 1955-Dropping Napalm.Follow in Order.

Opera Ghost

Quote from: FACTO2 on June 09, 2009, 11:12:26 PM
Found that Fay pic I mentioned...

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit, I can barely see Fay Wray in this, but a true beauty!

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Elisabeth

Don't forget Zita Johann, Valerie Hobson and Hazel Court...

Elisabeth  ededed
"....I do hope he won't upset Henry..."

The Batman

My wife and I rented a cheesy b movie about a witch and this lady was in the movie.
'Maybe 3 out of 10 stars movie. 'Funny thing about it that she was topless or almost topless during most of the movie.

The Batman

Quote from: Wolf Man on June 11, 2009, 11:05:56 AM
Ok, I hope Penny can forgive me but this photo says it all.  This is a homage to Penny.

REALLY like this shot of Karen Black!  8)

The Creeper

Quote from: The Batman on May 18, 2013, 08:10:52 PM
My wife and I rented a cheesy b movie about a witch and this lady was in the movie.
'Maybe 3 out of 10 stars movie. 'Funny thing about it that she was topless or almost topless during most of the movie.

I think I would watch this lol!
Long live the UMA!

Paladin

"Traveler of both time and space..."