Bikini Drive-in-1992

Started by marsattacks666, May 04, 2019, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on June 15, 2021, 10:53:21 PM
YEAH BABY!!! I remember girls like that. Many years ago. Wish I could I get in a hot tub time machine and party with those young ladies again.  :laugh:  ;D

😀
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

A little Ginger( Cheri Caffaro)

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

Curse Of the Erotic Tiki(2003)

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

Slave Girls Fro Beyond Infinity(1987)

DARK SHADOWS:

Jim Bertges

A classic from my pal, Mark Wolf. Check out his new book from Bear Manor, Smoke and Mirrors, Speciat Effects B.C. (Before Computers). There's a lot of rare stuff and a look back at a time when Special Effects were truly Special.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Jim Bertges on September 19, 2021, 12:49:07 PM
A classic from my pal, Mark Wolf. Check out his new book from Bear Manor, Smoke and Mirrors, Speciat Effects B.C. (Before Computers). There's a lot of rare stuff and a look back at a time when Special Effects were truly Special.

Where can I purchase the book?

Jim Bertges

It's available through Amazon and probably directly from the publisher.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

Memphremagog

Assault Of the Killer Bimbos(1988)

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

Beach Babes From Beyond(1994)

DARK SHADOWS: