Bikini Drive-in-1992

Started by marsattacks666, May 04, 2019, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 02, 2019, 12:25:56 PM
Or.....

This was the alternate title to INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS..dont know why, but it was reissued under this during the '70's..
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Memphremagog on June 02, 2019, 12:29:57 PM
This was the alternate title to INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS..dont know why, but it was reissued under this during the '70's..

Thought that was weird, too. At a convention, I found a Graveyard Tramps poster to accompany my Bee Girls.
However, The Graveyard Tramps poster is super damaged, brittle.....still cool to have.

Memphremagog

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 02, 2019, 12:33:53 PM
Thought that was weird, too. At a convention, I found a Graveyard Tramps poster to accompany my Bee Girls.
However, The Graveyard Tramps poster is super damaged, brittle.....still cool to have.

Yeah, as these things are getting more rare by the year, I would say it is still a great find even in that condition. :D
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Quote from: Memphremagog on June 02, 2019, 12:35:47 PM
Yeah, as these things are getting more rare by the year, I would say it is still a great find even in that condition. :D

Definitely difficult to find any exploitation poster prior to 1975, in good shape.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

One my favorite posters. But still not framed.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Memphremagog on June 02, 2019, 12:41:12 PM

Love this! I think this film is a double feature w/Kiss Me Quick on a SWV dvd.

Memphremagog

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 02, 2019, 12:43:59 PM
Love this! I think this film is a double feature w/Kiss Me Quick on a SWV dvd.

It certainly is!
DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

aka ZETA ONE(1969) from Tigon Films
DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666