Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

zombiehorror

Quote from: Mike Scott on October 21, 2019, 10:29:12 PM
What saga ends?

The Skywalker saga, Episodes 1-9 are all tied together; after this they are starting a new storyline that will be continued through multiple films.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

aura of foreboding

You know how much better all of this would have been had the Emperor been in this since Episode 7 or had they kept Snoke alive to fill the void?  Like... not as an afterthought to right the wrong that was Episode 8...  I didn't hate 8, but I hate what they've done to the Skywalker saga.  As bad as the prequels were, they at least went somewhere and built toward something... kinda. 

Haunted hearse

I'm really looking forward to seeing the online reviews of this film. I hope those who do go see it, enjoy the cinematic experience.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Mord

That "cute " baby Yoda crap is as nauseating as Jar Jar Binks and the Ewok teddy bear things.

the_last_gunslinger

Quote from: aura of foreboding on October 23, 2019, 12:26:03 AM
You know how much better all of this would have been had the Emperor been in this since Episode 7 or had they kept Snoke alive to fill the void?  Like... not as an afterthought to right the wrong that was Episode 8...  I didn't hate 8, but I hate what they've done to the Skywalker saga.  As bad as the prequels were, they at least went somewhere and built toward something... kinda.

I very strongly disliked Episode 8, especially the way they treated Luke's character. It was such a terrible continuation of his story. This new trilogy has made me appreciate the prequel trilogy much more than I used to. The prequels were a good idea with poor execution. This new trilogy is poor story and poorer execution. I'm mildly curious about how this story ends, but the last movie was so awful that this is an easy pass for me.
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 12, 2019, 12:32:12 AM
That "cute " baby Yoda crap is as nauseating as Jar Jar Binks and the Ewok teddy bear things.

👀
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Haunted hearse

How can the saga end? Plapatine asks Rey to kill him, so he can take over her body, and in the end of episode 9, she does just that. Episode 10, "The Exorcism of Rey", will be an exciting new chapter in the upcoming Rey Trilogy.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Haunted hearse on December 25, 2019, 09:54:31 AM
How can the saga end? Plapatine asks Rey to kill him, so he can take over her body, and in the end of episode 9, she does just that. Episode 10, "The Exorcism of Rey", will be an exciting new chapter in the upcoming Rey Trilogy.

I think that was only going to work if she did it on his terms, not on the Jedis' terms.  This ending was everything I ever wanted in a Star Wars film.  This really should have been the starting off point for Episode 7.  This sequel trilogy would have been so much stronger with the Emperor there all along.